“Always a Great Meal”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I've eaten at Feldman's several times, but I've neglected to write a review until now.

Dining here is always a treat. If you're a movie buff, you'll like the various movie posters decorating the walls. If you like trains, you'll get a kick out of the model train track that's suspended from the ceiling (and includes a moving train).

The food is family- and budget-friendly. I highly recommend the Tortugas Chicken, their "golden fried chicken breast smothered with creamy queso and pico de gallo." Every time I've recommended it to a guest, they've loved it.

Also, Feldman's is often the "go to" restaurant when hosting out-of-town guests in Canyon.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I enjoyed watching the trains go around the walls while eating really good food. I lke the fried chicken and the veggies.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

I took my son, daughter-in-law, who is from Paraguay, their four month old daughter to Wrong Way Feldman's in Canyon after visiting Palo Duro Canyon. I had not been to the new restaurant location, which is easier to find and larger than the former one. It is a delight for the whole family. The food is basic, good, and reasonably-priced. The decor is eye-catching, with electric trains rolling overhead, posters, and articles about lost persons and places.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

food is good and same for the price, only problem is it is in Canyon to far to drive ofter.

Reviewed December 24, 2011

We've been there three times. It's been OK each time and I like the movie posters on the walls, but it's not first on our list of where to eat. Pretty pricey for what you get.

Been to Feldman's Wrong Way Diner? Share your experiences!