“Yummy!”

Add it.
The Donut Stop
Ranked #12 of 49 Restaurants in Canyon
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great donuts! Best priced meal we ate the whole trip! Cashier was very patient with alittle girl who just couldnt make up her mind.

There are newer reviews for The Donut Stop

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Donuts are good, and if you have a Canyon Discount Card, you get 1 dozen donut holes free with the purchase of 1 dozen donuts. The staff here is so nice! One day at closing, they even gave us extra donuts at closing one day so they wouldn't go to waste.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

This doughnut shop is pretty different from anything I've ever visited. Instead of having everything displayed in case, they had a 7 foot rack just behind the counter with all the various choices. All freshly baked. I could tell this since some of the glaze was still dripping onto the floor. Much like my drool.

They had the funkiest red glazed doughnuts, cherry flavored. I chickened out on those. We had a glazed, bear claw and raspberry filled.

The glazed were pretty fluffy and light. The bear claw was OK. Not a whole lot of flavor for me. The raspberry jelly filled was nostalgic for me.

I grew up having jelly doughnuts with real jelly. Nowadays you generally get some syrupy sludge. Not at the Donut Sop. Real jelly! It was great! I am trying to figure out how I can make the 6 hour drive (one way) to get another one this weekend.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Not much to say, it is a donut shop. They have donuts.

I thought they were excellent, my daughter not so much. If you need a donut though, seems like a good place to go.