“Good Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: New listing, opened June 4, 2012
Description: New listing, opened June 4, 2012
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Canyon is a dry city, which we did not know when we arrived. The waitress did say they were working on getting a liquor permit and until then you can bring in your own wine or whatever. The food was good, our waitress was so-so, and it seems to be a popular place. If we are ever in Canyon we would probably try it again.

1  Thank RonnieB43

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Cozy restaurant with Italian flavor. Food is very good especially the pizza. If you order by the slice - just get one - they are huge. Always piping hot food and delicious drinks and wine. Always busy. The staff is friendly and efficient.

1  Thank bino1952
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We have eaten at Eddie's Napoli's about four times now since it opened in Canyon, and each time has been excellent. The food tastes wonderful, and the service has been good. It's definitely the best sit-down restaurant in town.

1  Thank Skynik
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We were told that this restaurant opened fairly recently. We were promptly seated and our server took our orders.
The food came out very quickly, making me wonder if it was already prepared BUT it was delicious and tasted fresh.

Our experience was good. I would recommend this place to friends and I would return there (if I ever am in Canyon again).

1  Thank Pkrekeler
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Eddie's Canyon location opened recently in a location where two previous Asian restaurants and a video store crashed and burned. One hopes the curse of the location does not befall them. Watching the crowded parking lot over the last couple of weeks one suspects they are at least opening well.

I had the "Amarillo Jackrabbit" which is actually chicken and shrimp, my spouse had the Vicky's special. I thought mine was moderate to good, spouse thought theirs very good.

Service was spotty. On one hand the entire staff was friendly and attentive, and were very responsive to special menu requests from a member of our party who has allergies. On the other hand, it took quite a while to respond to their request, with a consequence being that their food was brought out later than ours. Our server also failed to refill our drinks until late in the meal, and never offered to refill our bread basket.

The decor was descent, though the unfinished bar area was a distraction. One assumes they are intending to obtain a liquor license soon. Alcohol service in dry Canyon has mixed success, we'll see how they do.

One big distraction to me was the live music. I understand they are trying to be a little upscale and fun. Was not blown away by the quality of the small combo/singer, though we WERE blown away by the volume. They were loud for the size of the restaurant, which made conversation difficult. And diners were speaking loudly to be heard over the band, which made it even noisier and distracting.

Forget the band, or turn the volume down.

1  Thank Drifter77