“Great combination of comfort and history”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Canyon
Hudspeth House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Canyon B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Very comfortable room in a historic property. I am not a big fan of B and B's. But I loved this house, and I loved how the owners really cared about my comfort. Nice bedding; great bath facilities.

If you are in Canyon, I think this is THE place to stay.

Martha K, Odessa, TX

Room Tip: I was in the Texana room and I think it's a good room for a single traveler or for a close, lovi...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This B&B was so wonderful! I hosted an event there in February and was very grateful for how helpful and kind the staff was. I will definitely be returning and would recommend this Bed and Breakfast to anyone interested in spending a romantic, special getaway or even just a visit to Canyon! The prices are very affordable and the service is fantastic.

Room Tip: LOVED the O'Keeffe room! comfortable bed and spacious bathroom.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alex B
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Van and Jill were great host, they knew the area and gave us great suggestions. Lodging was excellent, well-kept and breakfast was delicious and a great start to the day. Being close to the canyon it’s a great location to it and to local hot spots, Museum, College and restraunts.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JKNI
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Home was great. O'Keefe Room was large with comfortable bed and huge bathroom, hosts were friendly and helpful. Hope to return. Palo Duro Canyon was worth the trip. Downtown Canyon exceeded expectations with cute shops and a great coffee shop.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We just returned from a road trip that took us to the Palo Duro Canyon area. After reading the reviews on TripAdvisor we booked the Hudspeth Room in Canyon, TX for two nights. We would recommend the Hudspeth House B&B to anyone traveling that way. Jill and Van are wonderful hosts; the breakfasts were excellent, and the house is charming. The Hudspeth room is on the first floor, which was very convenient for me as recent surgery kept me from climbing too many stairs. Unfortunately we did not see the upper floor rooms, but all indications from our room and the rest of the house is that they are all beautifully appointed and comfortable. I'm not sure I would stay here with very young children, but for those with well-behaved older children, or couples, this B&B is ideal.

Room Tip: The Hudspeth room is on the first floor. There is a little light coming into the room at night from...
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My wife and I host a weekend marriage retreat for couples of children with special needs. Van & Jill help us by providing the "bed & breakfast" component of the retreat. Staying at the Hudspeth House always receives the top grade when our couples evaluate the retreat. A large part of that grade is the way Van & Jill make them feel so welcome.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We found the Hudspeth on the internet when we were in a quick need for a nice place to spend the night. Van held the last remaining room for us until we were able to get tickets to TEXAS and call him back. It is a beautiful, well kept treasure in Canyon, TX. Anyone looking for a lovely B&B at a reasonable price need look no further than the romantic atmosphere of the Hudspeth. The breakfast our hosts provided was as pleasing to the palate as it was to the eyes!

Room Tip: Call early, this is one you do not want to miss, tell them Dave sent you!
1  Thank Dave H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canyon
Best Western Palo Duro Canyon Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites West Medical Center
Comfort Suites South -- Amarillo
Home2 Suites By Hilton Amarillo
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Amarillo West
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Amarillo South

Been to Hudspeth House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!