“Spicy Mexican, even gluten-free food!”
Review of Little Diner

Little Diner
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Canutillo
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 30, 2009

Wonderful, real Mexican food in Texas. Everything hand and homemade there! Owner and order taker knew everything about getting gluten free food. Being a Celiac, I was happy to try many things on the menu. Yes, we kept going back during our week convention in El Paso. Only 10 minutes from downtown El Paso. Great, spicy food, good prices, friendly people. I was impressed with all of her awards on the wall. Don't let the convoluted directions scare you off. It is easy to find!

There are newer reviews for Little Diner

Reviewed September 16, 2008

I have been eating at the Little Diner since the early 80's. When I lived near there I'd eat there 1 -2 times a week. I live in AZ now but every 6 months or so I make a trip over to have a meal. If we are driving to Dallas we plan it so that we'll be going through Canutillo at meal time so we can eat there. After all these years Lordes still remembers my parents and asks about them.... this is that kind of place. My favorites - their chips and salsa (I could drink it), tacos, chile rellenos and gorditas. While I'm not a big fan of their enchiladas I know lots of folks who love them. This place is just wonderful.

2  Thank Artistseye
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 14, 2008

Best homemade (and inexpensive) mexican food!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 12, 2007

This place has the best gorditas anywhere. My favorite are Chile Colorado ones. I am not exactly a fan of gorditas as a menu item but how they make it here is a whole different ball game. A spicy red chile & meat filling is inside a wonderful golden patty of coarsely ground corn which gives it a great texture. It is so good that I find myself coming here every time I am in El Paso. Service is efficient, quick and with a smile. Great place for a beer and gorditas.

3  Thank Finer-things-n-life