“The best burger I ever had!”
Review of Dairy Palace

Dairy Palace
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Canton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Since 1984, Dairy Palace has been a casual, family-friendly, family-owned restaurant in Canton, Texas, home of the world-famous First Monday Trade Days. We're open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, and over 32 flavors of Blue Bell ice cream all day long. Come visit us before work, on a road trip, after the game, or for a midnight snack!
Reviewed April 16, 2011

My boss and I were on a small road-trip to Dallas and needed a restroom break!We pulled into a service station and being the burger fanatic I am the first thing that caught my eye was World Famous and Burgers so of course I had to go in and order one.One bite and I was hooked!!!Needless to say we stopped back by for another one on the way back!!!!

Reviewed April 6, 2010

The service is terrible. Its a fast food joint. OVERPRICED!!!!!

1  Thank hiram295
Reviewed March 7, 2010

Itis true Dairy Palace was once one of those great roadside gems. But unfortunately those days are long gone. It is staffed by truley dense high school girls who could care less if you are satisfied. While the food is generally satisfactory, it is grossly over priced. I recently had a hamburger and shake for over $9. Nine dollars!!! Don't even think about the drive through. Also don't call in your order for pick-up. They mess up at lest sixty percent of their take out orders. Also they no longer support the local community. Look at the trophies and citations they are generally years old.
Drive to the south side of town and try Sister's or Downhome.

Reviewed January 18, 2010

The crowds that swarm to the Dairy Palace on First Monday weekends are the first indication that the place serves up some pretty mean burgers. Also on the menu catfish, steak fingers, chicken strips and chicken fried steak. Assorted sandwiches , hot dogs, and for the weight watchers they also have good salads. If you are there on a First Monday weekend go early as they stay busy. Don't forget to finish off that perfect burger with one of their abundant selections of Blue Bell ice cream. Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Reviewed July 8, 2009

So we went to First Monday in Canton and needed somewhere to eat for supper. We had passed by her on the way in and it was PACKED. When we got done with our shopping, it was PACKED. The whole time we were there, it was PACKED. De decided to get a cheese burger and nachos and tea and maybe we would get an ice cream later. We had the cheese burger and decided to get another burger to split instead of ice cream. The nachos were, Ok...

The ice cream is Blue Bell, so I am sure it was good. Tea was stout, but good. After all the ice melted, it was better to me. We are planning on going back when we return to Canton!