“favorite place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Canton
The LongBranch Hotel
texas
“favorite place to stay”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

owner tony is a great host...breakfast amazing....rooms clean...free parking in front of your room
hospitality amazing!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank sfryTexas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Me and my fiance moved to east Texas last year. Well, things didnt pan out as hoped in our brief time their. Our last 4 months in the area, we stayed at the Longbranch Hotel at an affordable weekly rate. Tony was a great host. At one point during our stay our car broke down. Tony knew my rent was gonna be due. He let me pay half rent so I could get my car repaired. I agreed to pay the rest back ASAP. Another great thing....my job was only across the road from the Longbranch.The rooms all have a special theme. Very rustic yet very cozy. Tony always made sure we had everything we needed. My favorite time was First Monday. Tony serves the most awesome breakfasts, and provided water for guests attending the festivites in the blistering heat. Our room was clean, A/C ran very cold, we even had DirecTV complete with NFL sunday ticket. I loved that! Me and my fiance enjoyed sitting on the porch many days and nights despite the heat. Now there are some stray cats that hang out there. Some became our friends haha. We were very fortunate to have found this place, and Tony. Hes a great guy, and am proud to call him a friend. And remember half that rent? On my last payment, Tony extended us a break on that knowing we were moving to Ohio. I attempted to pay the entire balance, but he wanted to ensure we had enough money for our journey. Thanks Tony from Kamran & Raven.

• Stayed June 2011
Pearland, Texas
Reviewed August 29, 2011

This is my third time to stay at the Longbranch, I couldnt have ask for any better treatment, the room was nice and cool, the food was great and the owner Tony was a very customer focused person. Form check in to check out, I Loved my stay, Cant wait to go back

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Guthrie, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 30, 2011

First I want to thank Tony, he not only put us in one of his rooms where we felt like we were at home but when we decided to stay one more day & he didn't have any room he called over to the Mountain & got us 2 rooms. I have to say we had the best time EVER! Tony is one the nicest & greatest hosts I have ever incountered at a hotel my family & I will definatly be back. Oh & Tony makes a mean breakfast just good ole country cookin. So if you are looking for somewhere to stay for a Canton weekend or just to get away call Tony!

Also were the Longbranch is located you can walk to most all of the Canton trade days & you can walk to the Mountain were you will find really awsome shops, resturants, nightly dancing on the streets, bands, massage therapist/reflexolgist it is AWESOME! The people are great! WE LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony thank you again & may God Bless you & your family! We hope to see you again in September.

The crazy generation girls!
Brandy, Toby, Linda, Debra, Riley & Mary

Room Tip: All the rooms would be great!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank tinkbt46
Ben Wheeler, Texas
Reviewed June 1, 2011

We live locally and stayed at the LongBranch Hotel due to the tornado dammage to our home. We stayed in The Lodge for 3 weeks, and felt right at home! We had our 2 small children with us and even our dog came, Room was nice and clean, roomy, very comfrotable bed. Service was GREAT, Tony Lewis is the perfect host, very nice gentleman--if you need anything all you have to do is ask--and sometimes you don't even have to do that! Enjoyed the use of the Hot tub during our stay. I would deffinatly recommend The LongBranch Motel to Family and Friends! Thank you Tony for a Wonderful stay even during a bad time for us!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank LanaSchultz
Holden, Louisiana
Reviewed May 2, 2011

My sister-in-law booked the room for us for our trip to Canton.It was a girls weekend and we were all coming from different places.Dallas, Abilene, and Louisiana.She sent me the information to me, I looked up the Longbranch Hotel, and when I read the reviews I was a little nervous.I thought "Oh Lord, what kind of hotel are we going to?" All I can say is IT Was GREAT! A couple of us arrived a few hours before the others, and Tony let us on in the room.He let us know if we needed anything let him know, and he"d see about getting it. and let me tell you, whatever we asked for or requested we received.He fed you breakfast,if you needed water, snacks or whatever during the day, he'd give it to you.Hopefully this fall we'll be going back! The price is decent at $55.00 per night per person.I was well pleased.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Sportzfan4215
Paris, Arkansas
Reviewed March 12, 2011

I have been in many Hotels and bed & breakfast but this place takes all, places as worst in show , worst in place and worst all over i could not believe the smell of old and mold in the room. The ad showed a 1900's re model and when we showed up a little house on the prairie looked great dirt floor included thought I was in west Virginia . I know canton is a East texas town but this was our worst pick of the new year i would say.The bed was old and sheets were dirty and smelled of urin. I went back to the front office and explained to Mr.Tony Lewis that I paid way to much to be in such a place and asked for for a different room , he explained that he was in such high demand that he was full , full of what i am not sure but his Hotel in canton Texas is horrible and I will let everybody know that he is a dishonest Hotel Owner and a habitual liar and told me I would love the Longbranch and how great it is and he will say anything and promise anything and then take you by the hand to a dump and charge an un lawfull price he should be reported to the better business , Chamber of Commerce and the dirtiest Hotels in the USA.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business