“love the pizza”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Wills Point, Texas
“love the pizza”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

best pizza around. only draw back they open at 4pm during the week.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank kristin60

txtraveler46
“Inconsistent”
Reviewed February 4, 2011

Onlyopen on week-ends. Can be very good but can be terrible. Game machines can make the place noisey. Saturday is the worst. Noisey, screaming kids and more kids. Best bet is take out. I have had very good pizza here but I have had an undercooked greasy glob. They did replace it after I insisted.

• Visited January 2011
Canton, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza EVER”
Reviewed January 17, 2011

If you want THE BEST PIZZA... try Jerry's Pizza just off I-20 and Hwy 19 in Canton, Texas. It is not often that you find this great pizza in a small town. I have eaten at many pizza places in my life in many cities and many states.. and Jerry's Pizza in Canton, Texas is honestly the best pizza I have ever eaten. If you order a hamburger pizza the pizza is completely covered in hamburger. The portions of the toppings is always very generours. Now they only offer thin crust pizza, but it is THE BEST thin crust pizza you will ever eat. I have had friends from Dallas, Texas that I have taken to Jerry's Pizza to eat. They are skeptical when I tell them that Jerry's is the best pizza. Yet when they leave, they will tell you that I was right and Jerry's Pizza in Canton is better than any pizza they have ever eaten in the Dallas / Ft Worth metroplex. TRY IT... I promise you will LOVE IT !!

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank hje61

Been to Jerry's Pizza? Share your experiences!