“Fun Place for the Family”

Splash Kingdom Family Waterpark
Ranked #2 of 18 things to do in Canton
More attraction details
Owner description: Hurray! At Edge of the World Tours, everyone gets a window seat! Now, a little about us. Edge of the World Tours provides year-round driving tours to beautiful Northern California locations including Yosemite (the best one-day tour available from San Francisco to Yosemite), Muir Woods and the California Wine Country. We provide friendly, professional transportation with competitive pricing. The tours include free hotel pick-ups and drop-offs in our 15-passenger vans and local guide information throughout the journey. Edge of the World Tours is owned by long time California residents that have a passion for the outdoors and take pride in sharing beautiful California with you.
Canton
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fun Place for the Family”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

A little pricey at $21 each but the kids really enjoyed it. Safe place to drop teenagers off for a day with their friends.

1 Thank Shari C

Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good Family Fun”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wife and I took my niece and nephews to the waterpark several weeks ago. We all enjoyed the water slides and wave pool. Food was ok and priced reasonably for a park. (About $5 for a piece of pizza. There were some hot dog/mini corn dog/etc. combos for about $6.)

The park is a good way to beat the heat in Texas.

1 Thank Roger K
Portland, Texas, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great family waterpark”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We took a small family trip this summer to visit family in East Texas and Dallas. On our way to Dallas we decided to stop at Splash Kingdom, and we could not have been more pleasantly surprised. This park was smaller than the Schlitterbahns, but it is perfect for families with small kids. Our 8 and 3 year old had a wonderful time. I cannot think of anything negative to say about this park.

Dallas, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The water part of this park is the only fun you'll be having.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

While I did have fun and so did my kid there were just a couple of things that left me with a sour taste in my mouth. There is a bridge there that you have to cross to get to the kid island that isn't lacquered or treated at all, the wood is splintering and I felt the need to tread lightly for fear of getting a nasty splinter!! Also when we went to go and get some food from their pizza stand we paid $8 for two pizzas that were okay sizes but the problem was my food was hardly Luke-warm, the cheese was all dried and not melted at all...disgusting. I ate it because I was starving though and didn't have the energy to complain. I also didn't want to take a chance and have my food messed with because I brought it back. Thirdly, when I went to give the girl behind the counter my card to give me my money back for returning the key to the locker, she said she wasn't sure how to do it. She went ahead and tried and we both thought she succeeded, she gave me a receipt and everything but when I checked my bank account nothing was credited back!!

2 Thank Kristina M
Tyler, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Good family fun”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband, myself, and 3 kids went the week of the 4th of July. We bought our tickets at a Brookshires so it came with a meal voucher. It was a good deal for $120 for 5 tickets and 5 meals with drinks. We were there from open to close and enjoyed the lazy river although the wave pool seemed a little weak. My daughter called it the "lame" pool because the waves weren't very big. All in all we had a good time and will be back next year.

1 Thank avineyard