“Horrible experience”

Cuisines: American
Description: TEL# 903-567-6810
Description: TEL# 903-567-6810
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Eager to share the winery menu list with my cousin, new to Canton, I was asked to step out on the porch because I carried a beverage in a cup into the front foyer. I abided by her requests and asked my cousin to step outside with my cup. I stayed in the foyer to wait for the wine menu and she asked me to still step outside like I was some kind of vagabond. This place is overpriced and I've always known this, but I enjoy Landon wine and have toured his place in Grennville, Texas. This woman, who I now know is Flo was rude, and doesn't have a clue how to treat a customer. I will never buy another bottle of wine from Savannah Winery, and I will advise my family , friends to NEVER buy anything from them. I'll drive to McKinney or Greenville from now on to get my Landon. Enough said....

2  Thank Lisa W

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Owner Ed goes out of his way to please his customers!
He and his staff did a fantastic job providing a wonderful experiance for our daughters rehersal dinner for 30.
Open all month, so you don't have to wait for Canton 1st Monday to experiance good food & great Texas wines.

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

A delicious glass of wine after a day of shopping. Visiting from Seattle. I would highly recommend. The service was wonderful. The music was ok. Very reasonable.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The building is very old, shack like, food is not the best but the music and atmosphere is great. Love the live musicians.

1  Thank jennymc_11
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

I found this place on trip advisor, and the other great reviews were so right!! We loved this place! We started the evening with a tasting at the bar with Ed, the owner. He took the time go listen to what we did and didn't like and customized our tasting accordingly. Then we moved to the front room and enjoyed the music being performed by Bill, while eating a delicious cheese, meat and fruit board and stuffed jalapeños. Bill was incredible! He played a great mix of original and cover songs, but he made each one his own. Bill is an incredible musician! The wait staff and other visitors were charming also. We loved this place and will visit each time we visit Canton!

2  Thank Adeanty