“Still a great place for Tex-Mex”
Review of Two Senoritas - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Description: 903-567-6520
Terrell, Texas
“Still a great place for Tex-Mex”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Visited my dad today and took him to eat here. Food was very good, service was great, mgr. made occasional rounds to check on everything, and place was clean. Prices are great for what you get. I got a tamale, cheese enchilada, and soft cheese taco with rice/beans for $9.00. Chips and salsa was very good as well.

• Visited October 2012

Gun Barrel City Texas
“I Travel with my Church group, So we pick a place on way to whereever we go to eat,”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I have stopped several times so usually I eat enchiladas (Chicken ) but have ordered other Items as well all my friends like thier dinner other wise we dont go back :)

Visited November 2011
“Ok not great not my cup of tea!!”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

The hot sauce was like tomatoe sauce. The nachos were ok but more beans than anything hardly any meat. Will not go again

2 Thank Jezzer65
Wills Point, Texas
“Best Queso”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

the hot sauce and queso are great! fajatas very good and lots of meat on the plate. also, try the red beans instead of refried - really good.

txtraveler46
“Can be good”
Reviewed November 21, 2010

The food has a good flavor. The hot sauce and chips are very good. the best item on the menu is the chiken faita salad. The food tends to not be hot I mean oven hot) . Just send it back and it will come back fine. wait staff is pleasant and seems to under the problem.