“visit on trip to Winstar, ate breakfast, just the breakfast (sausage) and coffee”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #44 of 77 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: American
Description: (903) 567-5517
Description: (903) 567-5517
Reviewed July 19, 2012

My kids swap me off there as coming from Gun Barrell, it saves them making trip from there to pick me up so my caregiver switches me off there- so eat there about 5 times or more a year, covenient to kids from Longview or Southlake

Reviewed June 11, 2011

We have stoped here several times, but NO MORE! The breakfast sandwiches are stale. You cannot understand the drive-thru people. Their accents are so heavy it is impossible to understand them. They have a new drive-thru seaker system & display but it does not work right. They have given us the wrong order almost every time. We will now go on down the road to Lindale or stop in Terrell. A friend of mine said he tried going inside and it was even worse.

1  Thank vanzandt2000
Reviewed June 29, 2010

You won't find a smile in the place. They're not happy that you're there and they would be just as happy if you never came back. You can't hear the people at the drive through and they either can't hear you or don't understand English because you can count on your order being wrong. For a long time they didn't have senior drinks. It took several complaints to corporate to get that changed. Stale Egg McMuffins and hard biscuits are the norm. Fish sandwiches over cooked. The Southern Chicken sandwich is terriple every time I've ordered it. If you know what's good for you go 23 miles up the road to Terrell or 26 miles down the road to Lindale. FORGET McDonalds in Canton!!!!!!!

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!