“Business Trip”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Business Trip”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Traveled to Canadian TX on business fortunately I had some lead time so I was able to book this hotel. This is a very nice hotel in Canadian TX without very many choices as it is an oil town. The accommodations were very nice and was satisfied with the entire experience. Would definitely stay here again as this is my first choice when traveling in this area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank ChrisMcCarty
BestWesternOasisInn, General Manager at Best Western Oasis Inn, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Mr McCarty
We here at the Best Wester Oasis Thank you for choosing us for your stay in Canadian, TX. It was a pleasure to serve your needs. Hope to see you again soon.
Jt Patel (General Manager)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Plano, Texas, USA
Reviewed March 14, 2014

i made a mistake and double booked a room and the management would not give me a refund and the price was rediculas and i even called the corporate office i will never stay there again and i go to this town alot

Room Tip: Quite in is ok
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank RALPH D
BestWesternOasisInn, Manager at Best Western Oasis Inn, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Mr Ralph D
I, Jt Patel (General Manager) apologize for what occured during your stay at the Best Wester Oasis Inn in Canadian, Tx. We are located in a very small town and do book up quickly. When a guest does not cancel a reservation in a timely manner we have no way of knowing if a guest will be honoring his guarunteed reservation. I apologize once again, hope to see you again so that we can help eachother out.
Thanks
Jt Patel
Amarillo, Texas, USA
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Very friendly front desk staff. very clean rooms with great amenities. Very good WIFI access and broadband service throughout the whole hotel building. had a fresh variety of choice for breakfast items.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Mr Datlab
Thank you for choosing the Best Wester Oasis Inn in Canadian, Tx. Our staff at the hotel was honored to provide you a great stay
Jt Patel (General Manager)
P.S. Hope to see you again
Oklahoma City, United States
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Owners Patty and JT are great to work with and they try hard to accommodate special requests. Breakfast is the the regular BW menu but is done well here. Book your room a head of time, it is difficult to get a room in this town at the last minute.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Mr Charles F
Jt and Patty thank you for your wonderful comments, as part of the team at Best Wester Oasis Inn we are just doing our job as best to our abilities.
Thank you and hope to see you again soon.
Jt Patel (General Manager)
P.S. Please feel free to recommend new breakfast ideas.
Woodward, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2013

very friendly, very clean, very nice for a small town in Texas Panhandle.. front desk very helpfull room a/c worked great.. kept room very cold, the way I like it.. a/c was already on when I arived so room was already cool. very nice touch when it was 100 degrees outside.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Bruce R
Bruce
Its always a pleasure seeing you. Guest like yourself make our job at the Best Wester Oasis very pleasant. We feel like you are part of our team.
Aubrey, Texas
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this Best Western for two nights recently, and given the location deep in the rural TX Panhandle, I was very impressed. My room was very clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the hotel is within sight and walking distance of the downtown restaurants. There is also a grocery store across the 2-lane "main drag" (Hwy 83), and the Stumbling Goat Saloon is pretty much just outside the door...so you can stumble back to the hotel easily!

Couple of things to note: things are very slow on Sunday. Many restaurants are closed. Also, Canadian is in a dry county, so the grocery store has no beer or wine (but sells mixers and beer salt...hmmmmmmmmm) for the mini-fridge in your room. The saloon has to swipe your DL to make you a "member" so they can serve you.

If you play golf, there is the 9-hole Canadian Golf Club just a couple of miles north of town (you play each hole twice from different tees). It is a very short, but very tight, layout with several blind tee shots and approaches. When I played on Mon., 6/10/2013, the greens were among the best I had ever putted!! Plus, the view back to town from the fairway on #7/#16 was wonderful!! Trust me, aim left of the pole with the yellow flag on your tee shot on #9, then right of the pole when you play it the 2nd time! Course Superintendent Mike Leonard does a great job out here!

Lastly, I was in a hurry when I checked out, and left several clothing items in my room. I didn't realize that I had left these items until I checked into my next stop that evening. The hospitality crew had placed ALL of my items in a bag for me!! Really honest folks, and I will stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013
Scott,
We are glad you choose to come to Canadian Texas. We are proud of this little small town which has a lot of things to do for a small town. We appriciate you staying with us at the Best Western Oasis Inn. Hope to see you again soon.
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel is very nice, new and clean. The rooms are nice and the beds are extremely comfortable. I make sure and stay here any time that I am in the area. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I will be going on a business trip this week and will stay there again. Be sure and book early as possible as it tends to fill up quickly during the week.

Room Tip: Call early as this hotel fills up quickly.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Darrell F
BestWesternOasisInn, Manager at Best Western Oasis Inn, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Darrell,
Thanks for choosing the Best Western Oasis Inn in Candian Texas for you accomodations. It was a pleasure to have you visit us in Canadian, Tx. Hope to see you again soon!
Jt Patel (General Manager)

Been to Best Western Oasis Inn? Share your experiences!