“Regular customer”

Masfajitas
Ranked #15 of 33 Restaurants in Caldwell
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have been eating at Mas Fajitas since the day it opened. It is my soul food. When I am having a bad day, Road Kill always makes me feel better. Regardless of what entree you order, add an order of grilled zucchini. - Don't be surprised if the owner, Albert, comes to your tables and says hello.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The cadillac fajitas were the best fajitas I have ever had from anywhere! They were so flavorful and tender. I loved them.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

I am always a little leary of the smaller Mexican restaurants but was presently surprised by the service and food quality.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Authentic tex-mex. chile rellenos, tacos al carbon and fajitas are great. LOve the thin chips and salsa.

Reviewed September 8, 2011

Restaurant was clean. Wait staff was pleasant. Food was awful. I like bold taste in my mexican food dishes and this lacked flavor and spice. I would rather eat a burger for the 10th time in a row at the nearby Dairy Queen than to insult my tongue and taste buds with their enchiladas ever again.

1  Thank Mercedesmomma68