“Great family atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cado Mills KOA

Cado Mills KOA
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Caddo Mills
Cado Mills KOA
Pensacola, Florida
“Great family atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

I would say by far in all my travels that the experience at this particular KOA made me want to stay forever to this day. I would recommend this campsite to anyone no matter what the RV style. Very quiet and peaceful

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank rmiller1027

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Sulphur Springs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

My husband, 7 year old son, 5 year old granddaughter and myself stayed in a 2 room cabin on the lake. We loved it!! Everything was very clean! The kids loved the playground, swimming pool and they even had an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids! The staff was very helpful and friendly! They went over and beyond making sure we had a great time!! We will definitely be going back again and again!!

Room Tip: Cabin on the lake was very quiet!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank M0mcat5
Lancaster, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2011

My granddaughters and I have camped every summer for years, and love the laid-back, and very safe atmosphere at Caddo Mills KOA. The girls are 16, now, and their little brother, at 7, was old enough to join us last summer. They adored the pool, rec room, lake fishing, bike trail and store, and I especially appreciated the sparkling clean bathroom and showers.
This year, they were allowed to choose where we should stay, and all three chose this spot without hesitation.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank pt5171tx
TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2011

Rented a 1 room Kabin for the weekend. We had a fabulous time!!! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. She even opened the store after hours for us to get some ice and fire starters. We loved it! We'll be back!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Crandall, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2010

We came on a Thursday with 2 families and planned on Staying until Sunday. Thursday night was fine. Friday night I was putting together a grill at the site when our friend came to get me. She said a man had just told my son “If you jump in the pool again I’ll dunk you!” when I confronted the man he pulled a gun on me. As I walked away I saw an employee and told him I had just had a gun pulled on me. He then told me that he would have pulled a gun on me too as I was going to attack the man. I was shocked by this until I found out the man that pulled the gun lived there and they played poker together. I never threatened anyone and called the Sheriffs dept. Once all the employees gave them the one sided version of the story they claimed that the man had a right to pull the gun and that no offense occurred.

The Owner apologized and said that we could come back and stay for free but as soon as she left the other employees began to circle our camp like sharks. We left and won’t be back.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank madsci2000
Lindale, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2010

We absolutely loved it there. Pool is great, lake very nice. Close to Bass Pro shop. Lots of cool games for kids to play, even though they cost extra. Staff very friendly and helpful. They did an awesome fireworks show over the lake for the campers to see for July 4th weekend. WILL DEFINATELY GO BACK there and TELL FAMILY AND FRIENDS ABOUT IT.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank kimpetty
Dallas TX
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2009

We came for July 4th weekend, but left the same day arrived. We had a large group staying in RV's and cabins. 6 paying adults + kids were playing a large boardgame on the unused ping pong table in the empty clubhouse--we were the only ones there. Angry lady came in and demanded we leave because "someone else wanted to use the table." When I apologized, she said she was owner's mother and she would go and get them if we didn't leave. We packed up, 2 teenage boys came in and played for 5 minutes and left. I asked at the front desk, she is the owners mother but the owners were out of town--they just shrugged. She could have just asked, but instead was the rudest, most aggresive person I have met in years. We used to go here at least 1x a year, I will never return. BTW, a tent site cost more than some hotels.

Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank sad_camper

Been to Cado Mills KOA? Share your experiences!