“Very cooperative!!”

Comfort Inn & Suites Burnet
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Burnet
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We had booked one room months ahead and when we arrived we decided to get an additional room. They were VERY busy and booked so at first we weren't going to be able to have two rooms. They were able to find us another room and made us a good deal!!

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I believe there's a reason why this Comfort Inn was so slow on a Wednesday when I checked in.
The woman at the front desk was very nice, but with the hotel almost empty she assigned me to a room all the way at the end of the hallway. In fact it was the very last room at the end of the hallway. And there is no other entrance to the room hallway except through the property front door. When I entered the guest room, the lights in the bathroom wouldn't even turn on, and the stench of bad mildew from the bathroom was over-powering. So I went back to the front desk to change rooms. Needless to say, the second bathroom was worst than the first. Then the wireless for the hotel wouldn't work, and the phone jack in the room wasn't working either. I couldn't even call the front desk to complain. I determined that this was not the hotel where I wanted to stay. Fortunately, the front desk allowed me to cancel my reservation and I left. I will not be back.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Scott S
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We always stay here when we go to Burnet. The hotel is always quiet, the staff is always friendly, and breakfast is good. They have updated several things around the hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, and we will continue to stay here when we are in town.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Although I was only an overnight guest at this hotel, being in attendance at a nearby Wedding, I can't say enough about the very high quality of the sleep accommodations. The pillows were just exactly as I like: softer ones stacked in front of firm pillows, and all very recently purchased. I am very tempted to call the Mgr. to ask how this brand of pillow might be personally purchased by me! Mattress very new and super comfortable, new duvet cover, etc., and the room was sparkling clean. The room was large with two newly outfitted queen beds, and it was very comfortable with quiet halls. I have a feeling (but don't know for certain) that the two super-friendly ladies at the front reception desk, may have 'grouped' family with babies/small children in areas separate from adult only parties. At any rate, the atmosphere was quiet and restful, all common areas were very clean, and the breakfast included was above average. Cleanup and Coffee were well-attended to, and the breakfast area had a better feel than do most "complimentary breakfast' areas. Although conveniently situated on Hwy 281, the hotel is set back from the highway very nicely, so that one does not feel that cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc., are right beneath the lodging area. Pool area very clean and nicely kept. The two ladies at the desk were the kind of help that you hope to find when checking into any motel: eager to help, very friendly, ready to answer any question with an unfailing smile!

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet area of the hotel, and not to be placed near families with small children or bab...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 12, 2014

This hotels rooms are very nice. They are modern with GREAT beds, coffee in room and big baths. The rooms are QUIET. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Pool and area around it was nice and was very clean. The breakfast was good and the hotel was very clean. We had a 2-day conference and the meeting room was excellent. We had about 100 in the room and it was very spacious . The staff kept the coffee and tea full and ready for whatever was asked of them. I have been to a lot of conferences and this place compares very well with the more expensive names. Overall this was a great experience and we received many compliments from the attendees. We have decided to host our meetings here annually from now on

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Terry n
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I was in awe of the beauty and cleanliness of this hotel inside and out. Beautiful landscaping, nice pool, and the inside had one of the prettiest carpets throughout I have ever seen. Really nice breakfast included in stay. You have to try the Texas sized blueberry waffles! Our room had two queen sized beds with luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets and very comfortable. I like a firm bed, my roommate thought the bed was too firm, but hey can't please everyone. Afternoon had some warm cookies and delicious tea in the foyer. First class all the way. Great staff too...thanks Donna for making us feel welcome.

Georgia

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank G H
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Recently a group stayed at your establishment after a wedding nearby. Your staff was extremely accommodating, even going so far as to allow us an impromptu get together in one of your meeting rooms for most of the bridal party to decompress after the festivities. Great staff, very attentive. We are extremely grateful

Brent

Room Tip: Friendly and helpful staff
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brent C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burnet
Best Western Post Oak Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls
Best Western Plus Lampasas Inn & Suites
13 mi away
Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Burnet? Share your experiences!