“Typical B-Dubs”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #84 of 134 Restaurants in Burleson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This BWW is very clean and well kept as most I have been to are. The staff is very good and the waitresses are friendly without being flirty which I appreciate being married. The food is on par with with other BWW places which is to say that it is very good. I was there in the early afternoon with my nephews and we all enjoyed our food. The food was quick and all of our orders were correct. I enjoy the sports on all the TVs but I do wish it were a little brighter in the dining area.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We went to see the Tampa Bay Bucs and found a place with Good Food, Great Service and a fun atmosphere. Did not hurt that the Bucs won.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I've visited this Buffalo Wild Wings at least once a month over the past year. The food is consistently very good. The Caribbean Jerk wings, bone in, are my favorite. I've tried hotter and milder but these are just right. The many appetizers are also delicious. Lots of different beers on tap (including Guinness) and bottled. The staff are usually very friendly, helpful and attentive. I've had a few bad servers but that was rare. Overall I think this is a great restaurant where I can take a date, relax and be assured a good meal.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

What else do you need other than great service, a few cold beverages and great food with a couple of buddies? This BWW was exceptionally clean & friendly. As with all bar & grills, it was noisy; but watching three different NCAA B-ball games at one time with the conversation was worth it!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

the hottest wings were too hot for our family of 9! but the habenero-mango were tasty and HOT! :)

Been to Buffalo Wild Wings? Share your experiences!