Review Highlights
Good Theater

This movie theater is clean, the seats are very comfortable & the workers are efficient and... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2018
HDLR99
Burleson, Texas
via mobile
Movie Night

The staff was friendly. The movie room was nice and clean with comfortable reclining chairs. As we... read more

Reviewed October 26, 2018
Freedom823923
via mobile

All reviews movie theater great place seats royal seating kids
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Great place to relax and enjoy a movie of your choice, We love to go to the movies a AMS Burleson,TX,

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Let me tell you how much of a goofball I am. I went online purchased the tickets for Sunday morning and was soooooo excited we got great seats. Well cme to find out we got great seats because I forgot to click Sunday. Yep, I purchased tickets to a movie that started in 30 minutes while I was still laying in bed reading the paper. The only way I realized this was an email I got stating we hope I enjoy the ip oming movie at 11:15. First I was in ahock that they were kind enough to remind me a day early and then reality sat in when I seen the date od the movie. I frantically called the theater and Spoke to a very profession sweet fella named Kolton. I explained my mishap and he told me to ask for him when I came in to exchange the tickets for the correct date. Not only was he a total sweetheart he was very helpful. Big Thank You to him!!! I would recommend this theater to anyone that would like a great experience while watching a movie!!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

What a great place to take in a movie. Good helpful staff and very comfortable chairs. 3D theatre was a true experience in watching a movie.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018

This place has really changed for the better. Sometimes hard to get a seat for a blockbuster that is just opening; but worth waiting. The seats are super comfortable, the people are cool, and they added a mini-bar so the adults can have a premium beer or mixed drink before the show.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Comfortable new seating makes for a great experience at the movies. Good sound, great refillable drinks. It's kept fairly clean for a movie house. Good spot.

Date of experience: March 2018