“We are Premiere Members and Stubs members.”
Review of AMC Burleson 14

AMC Burleson 14
Ranked #3 of 13 things to do in Burleson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Great place to relax and enjoy a movie of your choice, We love to go to the movies a AMS Burleson,TX,

Date of experience: September 2018
in 4 reviews
"kids"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Let me tell you how much of a goofball I am. I went online purchased the tickets for Sunday morning and was soooooo excited we got great seats. Well cme to find out we got great seats because I forgot to click Sunday. Yep, I purchased tickets to a movie that started in 30 minutes while I was still laying in bed reading the paper. The only way I realized this was an email I got stating we hope I enjoy the ip oming movie at 11:15. First I was in ahock that they were kind enough to remind me a day early and then reality sat in when I seen the date od the movie. I frantically called the theater and Spoke to a very profession sweet fella named Kolton. I explained my mishap and he told me to ask for him when I came in to exchange the tickets for the correct date. Not only was he a total sweetheart he was very helpful. Big Thank You to him!!! I would recommend this theater to anyone that would like a great experience while watching a movie!!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

What a great place to take in a movie. Good helpful staff and very comfortable chairs. 3D theatre was a true experience in watching a movie.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2018

This place has really changed for the better. Sometimes hard to get a seat for a blockbuster that is just opening; but worth waiting. The seats are super comfortable, the people are cool, and they added a mini-bar so the adults can have a premium beer or mixed drink before the show.

Date of experience: July 2018