“Excellent Hotel - Great Location”

Holiday Inn Express-Burleson
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Burleson
Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent Hotel - Great Location”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

The holiday inn express at Burleson offers an excellent level of accomodation at reasonable prices.

The staff are extremely pleasant, helpful without being overbearing and present themselves in a relaxed but very professional manner.

The breakfasts are complimentary and whilst offering a limited choice the standard is very acceptable and fits the bill for business travellers.

Access to the highway couldnt be easier and there are a wide range of eateries all within walking distance without the issue of crossing too many roads.

All in all an excellent place to stay if you are viviting the Fort Worth area on business.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
CaraBurleson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express-Burleson, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you so much for the kind words. Guest feedback is how we are able to meet and exceed guest expectations.
We hope to see you again soon!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Texas
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We stayed on a Friday night for a meeting in Ft. Worth the next morning. It was a short night due to screaming teens in the hall, running up and down the hall, slamming doors. It started about the time we went to bed...9:00 PM. I should have called the desk in a split second but waited hoping they would settle down. There was running and floor pounding above us, also. I called the desk at 10:15 to report and she said she would do something about it. I had to call back ANOTHER time about 11:30 PM. The lady at the desk said, "Yes, I am watching them on camera... they are now running downstairs to get ice cream." (Oh geeze.) My husband finally opened the door and yelled at them to get in their rooms and go to bed that there are people trying to sleep. Yeah, I am sure we were called the old trolls next door. Next morning while checking out, I told the man we really had a bad night, recalled the events and that we need to talk about the bill. He said, "I have no authority". That afternoon, the day manager called us and ended up knocking $15 dollars off bill. Not sure that was enough. Let's see.... That's $5 an hour during all the disturbance! Not even minimum wage!! :) We will stay there again since it is a nice property but will first check about tournaments in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank txfrmgrl
I am so sorry to learn that your experience was less than satisfactory. We do host quite a few teams during tournament season. And, while most teams are very well behaved, some can get a bit rowdy before they are asked to 'turn in" for the night. So, I truly apologize for the inconvenience. The front desk staff does have the authority to make a call to the team organizer and make sure that he/she gets the team back under control. This point I will make perfectly clear at our weekly stand-up meeting.
Again, my sincerest apologies. But, thank you for the feed back, without it, I would not know to address the issue
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Rooms are very small, pool is not heated. Drawers on dresser would not stay closed. Would/ will not stay again. Very disappointing comparing to pictures on website. Not good price for accommodations......

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank VWO
CaraBurleson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express-Burleson, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Please accept my sincerest apologies for your recent experience. It is always our intention to provide all of our guest's with exceptinal service and amenities. So, your feedback is greatly appreciated
True, our pool is not heated. However, it is an indoor pool, in a climate controlled environment. The temperature of the room can be adjusted, upon request.
And, while our guestrooms are, on average, larger than our surrounding competition, I am truly sorry that your dresser drawers would not stay closed. I wish you would have brought this to my attention, as I am confident that we could have resolved the issue.
Again, I would like to thank you for your comments. The staff and I cannot resolve issues if we do not know that there are any. So, again, your feedback has been very important to us.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Our family was together for a funeral earlier this month, and we all stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Burleson. I must say that the staff was exceptional. Extremely friendly, greeted us each time we passed by the front door, expressed their sympathy for our loss, then smiled and made us feel totally at home. Our group ranged in age from 4-89 years old, and we were all perfectly comfortable. The location is convenient for anything on the southwest side of Ft. Worth, and having dinner at the near-by Mexican Inn was an added treat.

Room Tip: My room was on the second floor, directly over the pool. There was some chlorine smell in my room...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
CaraBurleson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express-Burleson, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words.
Our entire staff strives to ensure that each guest is treated as though they are part of our family.
And, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the Mexicn Inn....another "family" favorite of ours, as well!

I would also like to add... that I really appreciate all of our guest's feedback. So,we are looking into the rooms above the pool area, in regards to the smell of chlorine. I truly thank you for sharing that information with us, so we can quickly address the issue.

Cara Hayes & Staff
Orange, California
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I've never stayed with Holiday Inn before. I can't say enough great things about this hotel! Clean, neat, organized and well maintained. There are so many extra perks and touches that make travelling more comfortable. My room was ultra clean and the bed super comfortable. The bathroom was clean and the shower worked great. It had free wifi, a small refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot. They sold various microwavable items in the lobby. Freebies included snacks in the evening and an awersome breakfast in the morning, Local & USA Today newspapers. In the evening, they served wine, beer, sodas, cheese and crackers and other appetizers. It was a lovely touch. Breakfast included scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravey, pancakes, hot cinnamon rolls, various pastries, oatmeal, cereal, fresh fruit, juice FRESH coffee that actually tastes good and many other items. I usually don't eat at hotels that serve a free breakfast because they are usually horrible but this one was clean, fresh and great! Again, I can't say enough good things about this hotel. I now have a place that I know will be wonderful to stay while traveling no matter what city I am staying in. CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN! Friendly staff as well.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank scubacher
We are all so pleased that you really enjoyed your stay with us!!
Our staff is dedicated to providing our guests with impecable service, and cleanliness.
We were actually just honored with the Quality Excellence Award for 2012.....But, the greatest reward we can hope to achieve is that of our guest's experience. To have you take the time to write such wonderful compliments....is the greatest award of all.

Cara Hayes & Staff
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed February 11, 2012

The first thing I noticed when checking into this hotel was the airport directly behind it, which sort of concerned me at first; but I was pleasantly surprised when all air traffic subsided by 8 pm- or I slept so well that I didn't even notice it... As I sat out in parking lot between all four hotels at this intersection, I Googled the location and read some reviews; Holiday Inn Express was the best & said that the staff "made them feel like a part of the family." So I put them to the test and upon checkin I met a wonderful clerk whose smile lit up the foyer and she quickly checked me in at a reasonable rate, as she could tell I was tired. The bed was comfortable and choice of pillows was nice. Secure wireless access was good (I've been hacked on unsecure networks before). The free happy hour from 5-7pm was nice with tamales and beverages before dinner and the breakfast was quite a spread the next morning. The fitness center was small, but had three cardio machines and dumbbell weights for using along with a decently-sized indoor pool. Overall pleasant experience in the middle of a hectic business trip; I will be staying here again.

Room Tip: Floors are solid and because of the airport, I would try to stay on the first two floors- I stayed o...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
CaraBurleson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express-Burleson, responded to this review, March 20, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words, in reference to your stay with us. We take great pride in providing all of our guests with superior customer service and incredible amenities. I have shared your response with the staff, much to their delight. And, they join with me ,in hoping to see you again real soon.

AZ
Reviewed January 30, 2012

1st time we stayed at a HI - Express; we usually stay @ Sheraton, Westin, Double Tree type places. Clean, comfortable, friendly, inexpensive, big room with sleeper sofa! Near restaurants, not too far from DT Ft Worth!

Room Tip: 2 Queens w/ sleeper sofa great for larger family...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank US9
Thank you!!! The customer's experience is our #1 priority. We want you to enjoy a guestroom, as well as, public areas, where you can truly be yourself. It makes us happy to hear that we were able to make your stay so comfortable.

Cara Hayes, GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burleson
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Burleson
#61 of 111 in Fort Worth
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
#50 of 111 in Fort Worth

Been to Holiday Inn Express-Burleson? Share your experiences!