“Do a few things, but do them well!”

Babe's Chicken Dinner House
Ranked #2 of 133 Restaurants in Burleson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We go to Babes regularly, and have been to 2 or 3 different locations. All are excellent in food, service, and atmosphere. You will have fun and go home satisfied.
Babes only has about 4 or 5 things on the menu, then your sides come all you can eat family style. I could start saying what is good, but I would have to name everything because it all is. Go there and you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank MattL41
There are newer reviews for Babe's Chicken Dinner House

Reviewed April 27, 2013

This is a family style restaurant that is perfect for the whole family! Its a tad expensive but worth every penny.

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

After hearing several suggestions to try Babe's during a recent trip to Mansfield, we decided to take a short drive to their location in Burleson.
Our family of four enjoyed the warm biscuits and salad before feasting on fried chicken, roasted chicken, chicken fried steak, and all the "fixins".
EVERYTHING was delicious! The roasted chicken had a wonderful flavor- the fried chicken reminded me of freshly fried chicken at a church pot-luck, and the chicken fried steak was equally as delicious; the perfect blend of steak and batter.
The mashed potatoes and gravy were definitely tasty, but were no comparison to the creamed corn or green beans.
Believe it or not, we found room for dessert, and enjoyed every last bite of banana pudding!
The restaurant was decorated like familiar fairy tales- very cute!
I would highly recommend Babe's; I know we will make sure to dine there again on our next trip!

1  Thank StaceyH44
Reviewed March 29, 2013

What can I say.... this is better than mom's...... even grandma's cooking...... absolutely love this chain. Salad is good enough by itself, but the sides are what make it home. Meats are hot, cooked to perfection and plentiful. The sides are to die for, especially the gravy & corn.... biscuits and honey are a great dessert, but the pies are even better. Love this place!

1  Thank Jeff R
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Many people like Babe's, but I'm not a fan. Overall the chicken is greasy as are the side dishes. You get a lot of food but a lot of cholesterol as well. I won't go back.