“Great Mexican Food..”

El Fenix Famous Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 139 Restaurants in Burleson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My husband and I go there when ever we are hungry for good Mexican Food.. My husband loves many different dishes and I love the Chimichanga with Shredded Beef. They have the best chips and salsa in town.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The food quality was just fair but it was hot and fast. The service was great and it is a good place for large groups (we had 15). If you want really good Mexican though I'd go somewhere else.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

El Fenix seems to understand that consistent quality, hot food, and great service keeps customers(and their descendants) coming back. Every dish I have tried here is really good.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I was on a diet and we went to el fenix, they had a cob salad that just was wonderful. I never missed eating all the chili, cheese and chips that I would of normally done. I was really wonderful!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I had a plate with a chicken enchilada and a cheese enchilada. The chicken one had very little meat in it, and the sour cream sauce on it was very bland. We thought the prices were too high, also.