“Great Food!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #19 of 127 Restaurants in Burleson
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Yes you have to buy chips & salsa, yes the parking is small. But I don't mind the food is so good it doesn't matter! It's basically a great fast food place!! Their chicken Tacos are fabulous as well as their quesadias! In fact everything I've had their did not taste like fast food! Thanks for coming to Burleson.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Dallas, Texas
“Over priced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Food is decent but when a Mexican food place charges you for chips and salsa it's a place that I won't revisit..
After ordering food, chips and salsa , and a drink it definitely brings it into the over priced range..

“Good food but bad customer service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed the food, but the guy who took our order is NOT friendly at all neither is most of the staff. This was my second time going and I almost didn't go back because of same the reason BAD customer service. My husband wanted to eat here. It was not very busy at all when we went but we still had to hunt a clean table down. My husband and I had been there probably 15 min. When two women came in & sat down behind us I overheard them complaining of the same issues we had :( not good for business. We used coupons thank goodness! Otherwise not worth the trip to me.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Ft Worth
“A fair sports bar taco stand combo ..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

Food is OK for tex-mex, nothing to shout about. Plenty of TVs and folks are friendly. Not on my list of frequent stops.

Visited July 2012
Cleburne, Texas
“Fresh fish in a taco”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

There are plentiful mexican restaurants in the Burleson area, however, Fuzzy's Taco Shop (in my opinion) has the best fish tacos in the immediate area.

Dont like fish? That's okay ... there are many other taco choices that I'm sure you will be pleased with.

Self-service menu and food delivered to your table. Free refills on non-alcoholic beverages. Friendly staff. ENJOY :)

Visited May 2012