“A memorable dining experience.”

Villa Dianna Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 133 Restaurants in Burleson
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Last night, my beautiful fiancé decided that we ought to dine at Villa Dianna on Renfro, out past the high school. We drove down the winding country road for about three miles, until we reached our destination. Upon entering, we were welcomed to a charming, warm environment, and seated promptly. Our server brought us fresh baked rolls. We ordered their excellent fried cheese, and then asked various questions about their menu. My fiancé ordered the manicotti, and I ordered the 12 ounce ribeye marsala.
What a remarkable meal!!! Generous portions of absolutely delectable food, and the bill came to about $22. I just polished off the sizable leftovers. I do not know of where else one can order a 12 ounce ribeye for $11.99. We will certainly return...probably for lunch this week...except we will refrain from ordering an appetizer, due to the huge portions!! Vive Villa Dianna!!!!

There are newer reviews for Villa Dianna Restaurant

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is a small family atmosphere. A lot of people showed up at the same time after graduation and the service was still superior. The food tasted amazing and the portions were large. I knew the food must be really good when we were done and my nephews put their left overs in a to go container and took it with them instead of leaving it on the table like they usually do. I highly recommend and look forward to visiting again the next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

My husband and I eat here frequently. This is absolutely the best Italian food around. All of the staff members are friendly and the service is truly superb. We have brought several of our friends and other members of our families. The food is magnificent and the pricing is great. The portions are huge, so bring your biggest appetite or be prepared to take some home! The homemade deserts are unbelievable. This is a must go to place.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

My boyfriend and I and a few of our friends went to check out Villa Diannas, and it was literally the best Italian restaurant in Texas! The service was amazing! The owner of the restaurant came to our table and visited with us for about 5 minutes! They gave us Cheesy Garlic Bread (which was impeccable) on the house, and the food was delicious! I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who is passing through Burleson. It's a must eat!!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

A great amount and quality of food for the price. Their family lasagna comes with numerous pieces of bread, giant salad and fed 15. We were eating on the leftovers as well. Delicious, and look forward to dining in soon.