“Just A Great Place to Stay”

Magnuson Hotel Burleson
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Burleson
Reviewed June 26, 2014

My wife and I stayed for a week and Loved it. This Hotel Has a Banquet Room that we attended for my niece’s Wedding. The décor was just beautiful and the staff changed the room from a Wedding with row seating to a reception setting in just 30 minutes, all the chairs had been changed to fully covered with linen white covers and Red sashes Bow tied, and center pieces for really nice flower arrangements, all for 120 people, and there was a section for Dancing that lit up at the ceiling and another area for food to be served from. I found out the price later from my sister and what a Great Deal She got. This place go’s all out. As for our room it was always clean, fresh towels every day, and the pool was just another bonus for me even though my wife does not swim I do and loved it. So as I stated in the beginning, Just a Great Place to Stay. We will be back.

Room Tip: To get the best price, Call the Hotel its self for your reservation.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Vito M
There are newer reviews for Magnuson Hotel Burleson

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I was on location for a project and found The Hotel Burleson to be a great place to stay. The staff was awesome and was always there for me when I had a question about the surrounding area or any other questions I had. The room was comfortable and roomy and the AC worked perfectly (kept it at a cool 70°). The room service was great, keeping me with clean towels and a clean room everyday. I would leave for the weekend to see the family and when i got back the room was always in perfect shape. The location was great for me at dinner time because of the amount of restaurants located very close by, not to mention the movie theater located within walking distance behind the hotel. The only con would be that the walls are a little thin and if you have noisy neighbors that might be an issue for you. I loved the place and had the family up for a weekend to see the Cowboys and everyone had a great time. Thank you Hotel Burleson for a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Mark M
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This place is pretty bad! Even though the staff never gave me trouble the hotel itself was not very nice! Now if you like or don't mind big hard shell beetles and spiders in your bath room and bed then this is the place for you. I was part of that family reunion that stayed there and not only did the air not work the management wouldn't help or even seemed to care! All this place is is a place that takes your money then says im sorry it sucks!
Don't do it, keep going to the next one or you'll be sorry!!!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank dennis w
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I stayed over the weekend to visit my family in the local Hospital, It seems there was a Family reunion on the hotel, This family was so out of control that they broke into the pool after hours and threw the chairs in the water, along with threatening other guests when they attempted to get the trespassers to keep their voices down, The staff finally got them under control remarkably without the Police, I will stay there the next tome I come. but I don't think that Family will have another reunion at this hotel and good riddens,

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank 1979stephen
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Hotel Burleson is very horrible place to have family get to gathers. My family and I had our family reunion there and the people where very unprofessional. They messed up on the rooms, we booked them way in advance! The ac in the reception room didn't work! It was very uncomfortable if you are planning to go for a group party I recommend going somewhere else. This motel could defiantly be called "the crack motel" it's disgusting cockroaches every where! Not a good place!!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Taylor S
Reviewed June 3, 2014

It was horrid. First off the room was not very clean. It was a non smoking room and it reeked of smoke. Second there was plants growing in the window sill. When I told front desk they refused to move me. Towels and all bathroom products are cheap and rough on skin. The price was ridiculous for the cheap room we got. It was not worth it. Plus the bar was closed. It was not worth it.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank sjholla372
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We stated their for six months and the staff was great anything we ask for they provide .housekeeping was always their in morning kept us with fresh towels and a clean rooom would defently go back ....

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank tamiboo
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Magnuson Hotel Burleson, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear tamiboo,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We are so glad that we could accommodate you during your extended stay. We strive to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will consider us again in the future.

Hotel Burleson

Also consider these accommodations in or near Burleson
Quality Suites Burleson - Ft. Worth
Best Western Plus Burleson Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Burleson
Holiday Inn Express-Burleson
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Worth - Burleson
Motel 6 Fort Worth - Burleson
Motel 6 Fort Worth - Burleson
#83 of 113 in Fort Worth

Been to Magnuson Hotel Burleson? Share your experiences!