Best Western Plus Burleson Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Five Star Inn(Burleson)
View Hotel
All reviewsbest westernsgreat hotelpotatoessausagehot breakfastworking orderhot tubenjoyed our stayother hotelsclean hotelwould stay againfitness roomfort wortheasy accessrecommend this hotelthe breakfast areastaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I spent a restful night at this Best Western location and would like to offer the following for fellow travelers. The room was clean, cool, and comfortable. The WIFI speed was probably the fastest I've experienced in this category of hotel (I'm an event photographer and upload photos to the Internet). The shower was hot and had plenty of water pressure. The bed was super comfy and the walls thick enough to keep out the sounds of other guests and kids running up and down the hall (there was a baseball tournament crowd the night of my stay). My only minor complaint, was it was a challenge to find my favorite stations on the TV due to the lack of a guide and the fact that it was a satellite signal with about 1000 stations. Overall it was a great affordable place to stay that I will chose again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 13, 2012

It is a good hotel. I have nothing to complain about. Clean rooms, wifi working properly, helpful staff, excellent breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank italian_traveller54
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We recently stayed at the Best Western Plus hotel in Burleson. We choose this one because of the great reviews (which it rightfully deserves) and because it was in between Joshua and Bedford towns.

The rooms were nice and big. Great beds and good TV.
Comp breakfast was lacking - microwaved bacon and soggy eggs, but it was comp so...

The only downside to this hidden gem was that when we did not have a car, we couldn't walk to anywhere. We missed breakfast one morning and had to wait for lunch to eat because no restaurants around there delivered either.

All in all, I would recommend this hotel if you need to stay in the area - it's right off the highway which makes many towns easily accessible.

Tip- there is a back way to get in to the hotel parking lot so you don't have to go ALL the way around the highway to get there every time.

Room Tip: If you book online through a travel site (expeidia, priceline, hotels etc) they will automatically place you in a SMOKING room. If you wish to not be in a smelly room then the hotel will charge you an extra $15 a night to move into a non-smoking suite.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We really enjoyed this place. If we return to Ft. Worth, this would be my choice.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I stayed for one night in April with friends. Check in was quick and easy. We had a large room with 2 queen beds on the third floor. The hotel was quiet and had none of the usual noise you get in hotels and we slept very well.

The room was very clean, as was the bathroom. It had the usual toiletries in there. The shower was excellent and there was also a bathtub.

There was a breakfast included. We got down quite late so a lot of things had already gone, but we were able to make fresh waffles. There was also cereal, muffins, yogurts, eggs, sausages, fresh fruit, coffee and juice.

I would stay here again when I am in the Fort Worth area without hesitation.

Room Tip: The rooms towards the front were larger than those at the back.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends