“Always a good chose”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Families with children
“Always a good chose”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

food - service - - we eat here often and the food is always good - love the fish tacos; chicken monterrey.

Visited April 2013

San Antonio, Texas
“Good Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I visited this place with a friend for lunch recently. We were able to be seated promptly and our order was taken quickly. Despite the large lunch crowd our food came out within minutes and was hot and fresh. My friend and I were both pleased with our orders. The restaurant is not fancy, just a nice, casual place to get good food. We both intend to return for dinner and a margarita on the patio.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Rick B
“Great breakfast tacos”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Service to order is cafeteria style and take to your table or to go. Its really the only place in the area that serves a good breakfast taco. Lunch and dinner are also good but food is real tex-mex not authentic. still a good place to try if you live out here or are passing by

Visited December 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Best food within miles of my home!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I usually don't write reviews of places near me but thought for those visiting the area it was well worth the ride just north of San Antonio on Highway 281. The typical Mexican food is good but the daily specials on the chalk board are incredible.I would highly recommend the Blackened Chicken & Shrimp special that seems to be on there all the time. I promise you won't find better in a 5 Star restaurant. And like the previous poster, the apple pie served bubbling hot on the fajita platter with rum sauce and ice cream just can't be beat. Whenever they serve one in the restaurant everyone seems to follow based on the smell. Beware, if you plan to eat the pie you might want to share your main meal with someone! To top it all off, the prices are incredible for what you get!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Klondike's Mom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wish it was better”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Was glad to see them open several years ago food was ok to good service ok. Then I'm not sure what happened but service to me was gone went two more times on by miself same! on two other ocasions I had a nother person with me and saw the same thing good service for most of the tables? I guess the gust don't care for me? (It's not the tip I tip 20%)

1 Thank Fred H