“Steak at its finest!”

Perini Ranch Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Perini Ranch Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Southwestern, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2013

You know you're in Texas when you're at Perini's! Love the atmosphere and the friendly folks. The food was delicious - loved our steak, green chile hominy, homemade ranch salad dressing and of course bread pudding for dessert! Delicious homemade rolls and butter were hot and melted in our mouth. Everyone enjoyed our meal - from grandparents to children & everyone in between! Highly recommend this wonderful Texas steakhouse.

There are newer reviews for Perini Ranch Steakhouse

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Maybe the best burger I have ever had!!!
My daughters thought it was the Best Burger in the World!
Very friendly wait staff.

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Savory, delicious, hands down the best steakhouse around. The steak is fantastic. I also had the green chile hominy, which was creamy and spicy. The cowboy potatoes really surprised me. I've had lots of red potatoes, but these are really special. We brought a big group who was in Abilene for a conference. Everyone left happy and full of authentic cowboy food.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were staying in Abilene for the week and several folks recommended that we head out to Buffalo Gap and eat at Periini's . e were not disappointed. the service was exceptional and the food was even better. The atmosphere is just what you expect from a Texas ranch, they even had a roaring fire going in the fireplace. Don't forget to eat some of the desserts. I had the bread pudding and others in my group had the chocolate cake and cheese cake all were delicious. I just wish I lived closer so I could eat here again! Well worth the drive out to the country for the experience and the amazing food!

1  Thank kjay67
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Had lunch here on the way to Abilene State Park. Food was excellent. I had cajun catfish and it was the best. I love bread pudding and had to try that too.. Their bread pudding is absolutely the best I've had and I've had a lot. Service was top notch too. We will definately be coming back here.