“Now Tavern On The Main”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Main Street Cafe
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Main st Cafe closed and the new place is called Tavern On The Main. I found this place after it had been open about a month. Great neighborhood pub with good menu.

1  Thank Mikey143

Reviewed May 20, 2011

My husband and I had the Chicken fried steak, with mashed potatotes with cream gravy, and green beans. All of the food was excellent. The green beans were awesome and my husband said they were some of the best he had ever eaten. We would recommend this place to all of our friends and fellow travels.

1  Thank bjhbeach
Reviewed February 22, 2011

I had heard through the culinary grapevine that the chicken fried steak was the best - the grapevine was right. Crispy and light with the perfect balance of seasonings. Accompanied by a field green salad and homemade sweet potato fries - also excellent. To top it all off, a delicious slice of homemade buttermilk pie and espresso. Waitstaff was knowledgeable and courteous.
The Cafe is in the historical section of Buda. We will be back soon!

1  Thank happyLibraryGal