“A Good Tex-Mex Stop”

Ranked #8 of 55 Restaurants in Buda
Buda, Texas
“A Good Tex-Mex Stop”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

My beautiful wife and I stopped here on the way home on a whim. We had noticed several cars there when we had driven by before. It was Happy Hour, good drink specials. My wife really enjoyed her fajita plate. I had the tamale plate. They have a better-than-average sauce selection. I had the Green Hatch Chile Sauce. Good stuff. Their margaritas are made with a good tequila, not common with the house margarita in most restaurants. Ours were good. The staff was very friendly and efficient. An enjoyable dinner.

1 Thank Mikey143

Buda, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SUPER SLICKS”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is the newest tex-mex restaurant in BUDA and it is the best.Food is excellent and their specialty drinks are the best.Seafood is also on the menu and it is very good.Higkly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2014