“Location was perfect, clean and helpful staff. will be...”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buda at Cabela's
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Buda

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
San Antonio
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This place was a delightful stay, but when you're traveling with 3 children you want them to get tired. That was our plan until we found out the heater to the pool was not working. Fairly new place & the heater is already out? That truely was the only down fall. Other than that everything was very clean & the beds were comfy!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Keven B, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buda at Cabela's, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations.
Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We have addressed the pool heater issue with our pool company they corrected the temperature settings. We want you to know that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our destination with visitors and want you to walk out the door feeling refreshed.
If you come back to our Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly, so please ask for me. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.
seated
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had a sudden loss in our family which brought family members from three states to Buda. The newness of the facility and the high reviews along with the reasonable rates where factors in choosing Microtel initially. I made my reservation online for Sunday through Tuesday, but then called to see if a room could be reserved for Saturday night...just in case. Haley answered the phone, I explained our situation, she said no problem - call if you need to cancel, see you tomorrow. I drove 15 hours and arrived in Buda at 10:30 Sunday morning. Haley was at the front desk. I said I was going to be checking in but knew I was very, very early. I gave Haley my name, and she immediately said, "oh, I talked to you yesterday!" She then went on to tell me that they had been 100% full the night before, and it wasn't check-out time yet. I told her it was not a problem, I knew I was very early. Then she said to hold on a minute, did some checking, and said she had a room for me that was ready. I was shocked and more than pleasantly surprised to be able to check in early. Haley then made sure that we had rooms on the same floor for the rest of the family and said to let her know if we need anything at all.

The rest of the staff took care of us over the week by providing restaurant suggestions and directions as well as allowing us to use the common areas as a peaceful escape from the reason we were there.

The rooms were large (mine was the queen suite...worth it!) and had all the amenities we needed for our stay. The value for the room was exceptional as well. I would certainly stay here again the next time I am in Buda.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Keven B, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buda at Cabela's, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Microtel Inn and Suites in Buda, Tx., I also wanted to thank you for the feedback. We are always welcoming guest’s comments. Please give us a call when you need more travel arrangements in the future.
Fort Worth
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our trip to Buda one year ago was less than enjoyable and ended with checking out of another hotel one night early due to ' staff ' attitude.
This years trip was absolutely the opposite of the experience the previous year. Great facility ( New ), excellent staff, primo location, clean rooms, and much more. Kuddos to the Microtel in Buda.......our group will be staying there next too year unless the word spreads and we aren't able to make reservations in a timely manner.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank Dale G
Keven B, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buda at Cabela's, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Microtel Inn and Suites in Buda, Tx.,We love to hear from our guest and welcoming guest’s comments. Please give us a call when you need more lodging needs when traveling to the Austin, Tx area and we will be more that happy to assist you with what ever you need.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buda
Comfort Suites Buda – Austin South Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Austin South/Buda
Americas Best Value Inn - Buda
Quality Inn and Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin South - Buda
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kyle - Austin South

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buda at Cabela's? Share your experiences!