“Great Value for money, Clean comfortable.”

Americas Best Value Inn - Buda
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Buda
Reviewed February 15, 2007

I aslo had reseravtion in summer of 2006 and my reservation was not held by Mike at the Best Western Don't get the Best Value Inn mixed up with Mike's Best Western at exit #217

The other bad review belongs to Best Western and NOT Best Value Inn now called Americas Best Value Inn.

I drove 3 miles north the the Americas Best Value Inn that night and Angie was very nice to help me out with a sweat voice and a great smile.

Book in advance to get better rates specially on weekends.

Stayed: February 2007

Reviewed July 27, 2006

Disclosure; We did not stay at this hotel. We showed up and my wife put her foot down to find another hotel,

Unfortunately, we needed to stay as closed to Buda as possible. If it were me, I would have driven back to Austin and stayed at the Omni.

We looked at the rooms - clean and tidy - but NOT worth $150 a night! (Dingy, ill furnished, poorly appointed, etc...

The lobby was - well there is no lobby to speak of.

I would consider staying at Best Value Inn - Buda - for $40 per night - but I would have to be in dire straights.

The previous night we stayed at the Omni in Austin - $130. Much more value for the money - though not cheap.

Anyway, we ended up staying at the Best Western in Buda. It killed me to pay $180, there - but it probably saved my marriage...

The biggest issue for my wife and the Best Value Inn - Buda was the fact that it was motel style - with the doors immediately accessible to the outdoor walkway. (She does not feel safe.)

Also, they only had two full sized beds available. Long and the short - try not to stay in Buda. If you HAVE too, consider the Best Western and call with plenty of advance notice to get a better rate. Also make sure you get a confirmation number, there...

Good luck - and hope your travels don't have you lodging in Buda Texas - though the surrounding area is quite nice...

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Travelers also viewed these Buda hotels
Quality Inn and Suites
Best Western Plus Buda Austin Inn & Suites
Comfort Suites Buda – Austin South Hotel
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buda at Cabela's
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin South - Buda
No photo provided

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Buda? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn - Buda

Address: 15101 S. Ih-35, I - 35 & Main Street, Exit 221, Main Street & Pit Stop trace., Buda, TX 78610-9724
Location: United States > Texas > Buda
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Buda
Price Range: $72 - $90 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn - Buda 2*
Call us direct for Best Rates at Americas Best Value Inn of Buda/South Austin, Texas, located 13 miles south of Austin along the I-35 corridor in beautiful Hays County. Wiener Dog Races in April and Budafest in December. Our hotel is conveniently located between University of Texas and Texas State San Marcos. Near Austin Museum of Art and Texas Memorial Stadium. Variety of Local restaurants include Garcia's Mexican Restaurant. Free WiFi and continental breakfast. Our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours/day. Relax with a swim in our outdoor pool. Our spacious guest rooms are generously equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, radio, 37" Flat Screen cable TV with HBO/CNN/ESPN. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Buda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.