“Rest for the night”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Buda
Kenai, Alaska
“Rest for the night”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This hotel was located in the right spot to spend the night after a long flight from Alaska. There was a good restaurant near by and a big Cabella's store so I could stock up for my 4 day camping adventure. The people were polite and helpful and the room was very clean.

Room Tip: Try to make sure the room does not face a busy highway. Truck noise can keep you up no matter how t...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Master_of_All-24, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Buda, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear Guest from Alaska,

Thank you for choosing America’s Best Value Inn of Buda for your lodging needs. We are glad that our wonderful location in Buda, Texas; was of great convenience to you. We are located off the access road of IH-35 and surrounded by many different food services and shopping centers; especially the well-known Cabala’s store. We hope you enjoyed your camping trip and next time you are in the Buda location, we hope you will stay with us again.

Thank you - Harry, Angie and all our Staff.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Waco, Texas
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We had a one night stay to attend a tour of Austin. We were amazed at the quality and cleanliness of the room not to mention the price was unbeatable! The breakfast was great too! The staff, pool, and landscaping was excellent. Would love to stay here again and would 100% recommend this to everyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Master_of_All-24, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Buda, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Guest,
We here at Americas Best Value Inn- Buda would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We here at America’s Best Value Inn of Buda do our very best to provide our guest with nice, clean, quiet rooms for a comfortable stay. Thank you for the recommendation and would gladly welcome you back anytime you are in the Austin/Buda area.
Temple, Texas
Reviewed September 14, 2012

For a very reasonable price, I had a very nice and relaxing stay there at ABVI Buda!! The room was very comfortable, clean, quiet and I really enjoyed the mounted flat screen tv:-) It had a small couch or love seat along with the king size bed and it gave me the best night sleep I have had in at least two nights, I felt very rested. It had a nice fridge, microwave and coffee pot. The owner and staff were very accommodating and friendly! Even the other guests seem to be friendly and enjoying themselves. Their continental breakfast was good as well. When I am back in that area, I will definitely stay there again if rooms are available and will recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Master_of_All-24, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Buda, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear Kylem56,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here. We here at America’s Best Value Inn of Buda do our very best to provide our guest with nice, clean, quiet rooms for a comfortable stay. We are happy that you enjoyed our nice king size bed, with a couch, and great amenities such as the flat screen TV. Also I’m glad that our staff here offered you great customer service. We do our very best here to make sure all guests experience a positive and friendly stay here. Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review and we hope to be able to host you again when you are in the area.

Thank you very much. Harry & Angie Patel - GM, Anna-Lisa - Front Desk, and All Staff.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

ABVI Buda is a great little place to stay. I spent almost two weeks there while waiting for my new apartment's lease to take effect. The service was very good and the owner is a very friendly man who made sure I was well looked after. The rooms are clean, although a bit outdated. I somewhat foolishly chose a smoking room, even though I dont smoke much. It smelled pretty gross when I first walked in, but after roomservice came and cleaned, it smelled much better. There were no bugs or any other nastiness. They have a nice garden and their pool is nice as well, and no one ever seemed to use it. Having a TV mounted in front of the king size bed was nice too.

I highly recommend ABVI Buda. But I would recommend a nonsmoking room or to call for roomservice if your room is stinky. Roomservice is very speedy and friendly.

Overall I would rate my two week stay with them a 4/5. I heard that someone liked staying there so much they stayed for four years! If price is a factor for you, you wont find anything better than ABVI. Other comparable places are twice the price, with no garden, and less friendly staff.

You wont be disappointed with ABVI :)

• Stayed August 2012
Dear Our Young Guest

We here at Americas Best Value Inn- Buda would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We do provide smoking and non-smoking rooms for our guests and we are sorry that you did not like your smoking room but am happy to hear that with our wonderful housekeeping staff they were able to fix the smell for you. We do very much pride ourselves on our amazing housekeeping staff with their attention to detail and motivation to provide great service. We were truly happy to accommodate you during your transition into your new apartment and greatly appreciate your recommendation of us. Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn- Buda and we look forward to being able to host you again.
Thank You. Harry Patel - GM, Anna-Lisa - Front Desk and All Staff.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My wife and I spent two nights here and found our stay very pleasant. The room was very clean complete with frig, microware and coffee maker and plenty of towels etc. The staff was very accommodating, we requested an extra pillow for our king sized bed and very shortly were delivered two instead. I would stay here again and truly recommend America's Best Value Inn - Buda. An Excellent Value!

Room Tip: Ask to see several available rooms and choose the one you like the best!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
We here at Americas Best Value Inn- Buda are happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. We fully stock our rooms with great amenities for your convenience and enjoyment. Our staff was more than happy to make sure you had enough pillows; we truly try to make our guest stay as comfortable as possible. We appreciate your kind words recommendation and look forward to being able to host you again.
Sincerely, Harry, Angie and Anna-Lisa
Waco, Texas
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I spent three nights and were very pleased with the courteous, attentive staff. Room was very clean and well maintained. Landscaping was amazing. To top it off, the rooms had flat screen tvs. Staff was very nice and helped me out with all my issues.Thanks! Would recommend to anyone traveling to Buda.

Room Tip: Rooms are Amazing with flat screen tvs
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Master_of_All-24, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Buda, responded to this review, June 15, 2012
Dear Guest,
We are glad to hear that you were happy with your stay here at America’s Best Value Inn of Buda. We are most glad to hear your notice of our wonderful landscape; we do take great pride in it. Our staff here is always willing to help the guests in what ever way possible. Thank you for recommending America’s Best Value Inn of Buda and we hope to be able to host you again.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at th America's Best Value Inn, in Buda Texas.. Location is great! Away from Austin traffic but yet still near by downtown Austin. My room was nice and clean. can't complain about the price. Very happy with service. The staff is young, but friendly.

• Stayed June 2012
Dear Aphrodite,

Thank you for choosing America’s Best Value Inn of Buda for your lodging needs. We are wonderfully located on the outskirts of Austin being just minutes away from downtown Austin and glad you valued our location and enjoyed your stay with us. I’m glad that our staff here offered you great customer service. Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review and we hope to be able to host you again when you are in the area.

Buda, Texas
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buda
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buda at Cabela's
Comfort Suites Buda – Austin South Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Austin South/Buda
Quality Inn and Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin South - Buda
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kyle - Austin South

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Buda? Share your experiences!