“Buda is a great location if you don't want to stay in Austin city limits....”

Americas Best Value Inn - Buda
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Buda
Jacksonville, Florida
“Buda is a great location if you don't want to stay in Austin city limits....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2011

Harry and Angie who run this hotel were great hosts.... I really felt like they were personally interested in me not like I was just another guest.... They called before I arrived to double check when I would actually be there because I had a late flight into Austin.... it was like having family check in on you. there was a mix up with my bank and Harry called them and was on the phone for 45 minutes or more to solve it ....now that is customer service! Thanks Harry and Angie ....and Veronica too for treating my daughter and I like family......We will see you when we are back in Buda!!

Room Tip: The internet is the best value to book your room you can make changes if need be once you arrive at...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
abvibuda, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Buda, responded to this review, July 12, 2011
Dear kf6tzr,
I just read the review you wrote regarding our hotel and us. I was very pleased to read what you wrote. I hope you had a safe trip. We are happy to know that you were pleased with your stay and we thank you for giving us an opportunity to show you our hospitality. We look forward to seeing you again soon. It was a pleasure to serve you. Thank you very much.

Harry, Angie & Veronica

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2011

I had a great stay at ABVI in Buda,Tx. I was pleasantly surprised at the warm welcome by the staff. They were very accommodating and so willing to help. The internet pictures don't show how clean and organized the hotel is. The rooms are very large and extremely clean. With modern furnishings and a nice large table so that I could eat and get my work done. There's a small outside pool area in the back which is very private and clean as well. Not one leaf in the pool nor dirt on the bottom. I felt very safe and relaxed here.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Salado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2011

If you have a policy against family members carrying an elderly parents bags upstairs then they need to post it on the website and the front desk. I was personally offended by the tone with which my elderly parents were accused of 'sneaking in other guests'.
Much like the earlier post, we were accused of it upon returning from a day of shopping. We come to Buda often and stay at my sisters home, we decided to get the grandparents a room of their own so they could sleep in without being disturbed. Instead of making my parents carry their own bags up - my adult sibling and I carried them up and sat down to discuss where we were going to meet for breakfast and wait for other family members who were at an event to call and tell us the house was open. Within 10 minutes of us walking into the room with the bags my elderly father was being harassed on the phone.
Shame on you for treating all of your customers like criminals who are out to steal from you. You may just find yourself being looked at the same. We will never be guilty of suggesting America's Best in Buda again!

Room Tip: only stay if you are no planning on meeting others
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cobweb_Collector
abvibuda, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Buda, responded to this review, July 29, 2011
Dear Guest,

We here at Americas Best Value Inn, Buda, are truly sorry to hear about your negative experience with our facility during your stay in May 2011. We do pride ourselves in maintaining safe and comfortable lodging for you, our guests. We do monitor our walkways for security for the safety of our guests, and want to provide a safe night for you. We here at Americas Best Value Inn do not, I assure you, have a policy of allowing visitors to our guests rooms. We do, however, charge by the number of people who occupy our rooms for the evening. We would have been happy to see that your parents were treated in the utmost regard to being helped with their baggage. The front desk personnel were only making sure that your parents were safe in their room. We regret any confusion on our part, and do whole-heartedly apologize for our indiscretion.
We hope that you do choose to stay with us again here at Americas Best Value Inn and am looking forward to seeing that you have a positive experience with us.
We will review our policy of calling guests rooms and will provide the necessary training to our staff on how to handle our safety and guest concerns. Thank you for staying with us, and hope to see you in the future here at Americas Best Value Inn of Buda.

Respectfully Yours,
Americas Best Value Inn,
Denton, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2011

The manager was courteous to my family, especially to my mother-n-law who is handicapped and needed a room on the first floor. The manager also kept the pool open for us another hour since we had kids and checked in 30 minutes before the pool closed. On top of that the pool was very clean and in a private area. The rooms were clean and each one had a flat screen tv with cable. The kids enjoyed watching the cartoons.
As we were about to leave the next day my daughter forgot her stuffed Shamu, we went back to the room and the cleaning staff was putting the stuffed Shamu in a clear bag to leave in the front office. My little girl was so excited to get it back!
Yes! The manager and the staff made our stay comfortable and met our needs. I would recommend this hotel to stay at.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Dearest Guest from Denton, TX (jdeedrummond),

We are truly happy that you and your family had such a positive experience with us at Americas Best Value Inn, Buda. We are looking forward with much anticipation to hosting you and your family again. We welcome you back anytime and thank you for choosing us here at Americas Best Value Inn of Buda.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2011

This ABVI is located right off the I-35n in Buda, Tx. I stay here when I'm in Austin for business. Only about 10 minutes south of Austin this location is very quiet, very clean and with expansive rooms. There's a gas station/market/McDonalds on the corner and a strip mall with better food selections on the other side of the Interstate. They also have a modern and clean swimming pool in the back. Which affords privacy and relaxation.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
abvibuda, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Buda, responded to this review, July 29, 2011
Dear Guest (terence619),
We are happy to hear that your stay with us was a great one. Our fantastic location offers tranquility while being very close to the city of Austin. We pride ourselves on our offered amenities and are glad that you were able to access our pool area. We are looking forward to hosting you again, if you are ever in the need of accommodation in the Austin area. Thank you for visiting Americas Best Value Inn of Buda.

Sincerely yours,
Buda, Texas
Dublin, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2011

I was surprised at how much I liked the rooms, they were clean, the housekeeping was quite courteous and not rude at being interrupted, since I needed more towels in the morning when they were doing cleanup.... I could always get ahold of the front desk, which is kind of a big deal because my cell phone had de-activated my key to the room..

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest (DublinDizz),

We here at Americas Best Value Inn of Buda pride ourselves on our accommodations’ accessed to you, our guest. Our rooms are large, well-appointed with full amenities for you to enjoy. Our staff here is fully trained, and we do an excellent job of keeping our rooms at their best. Our front desk personnel are always available on a round-the-clock basis if the need should ever arise. Again, thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inns.

Thankfully Yours,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2011

Very pleased with the location of the hotel as well as the knowledgeable staff on hand. They new the area as well as the hotel in and out.

• Stayed March 2011
Dearest Guest (josh_green),

Thank you for staying with us at Americas Best Value Inn of Buda. We take great pride in our facility and have an extensive knowledge of the surrounding area and all that it has to offer. This area offers a wealth of things to see and do, and our staff is very informed on the surrounding events. Our location is only 10 minutes from the heart of Austin, yet provides a tranquil setting for your relaxation. If the need should arise, we would be more than happy to provide you with a large, clean room with full amenities for your lodging needs. Again, thank you for choosing us here at Americas Best Value Inn of Buda.

Warm Regards,
Buda, Texas.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buda
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buda at Cabela's
Comfort Suites Buda – Austin South Hotel
Quality Inn and Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Austin South/Buda
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin South - Buda
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kyle - Austin South

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Buda? Share your experiences!