See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

Very clean rooms and easy access to interstate. Staff seemed very understaffed and service was slow at desk. Several busses with school kids and never enough breakfast to go around. Did not restock. Breakfast area was always trashed out. Would stay there again on next trip to Austin.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2016

I made a rsv (YES, AT MY EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT) and I understand we are not paying full rate BUT still like to be treated as paying guest. I RSV a TWO BED FOR MY FIANCE, MY SON AND MYSELF.. I ended up having to pick up a shiftthat someone called in sick for. SO I PUT HIS NAME on the comment section. He called me @ 230PM telling me they CXLD my rsv. I asked why & he said they would NOT tell him that i needed to call and speak with management. SO I DID.. I explained that i picked up a shift and would not arrive till about 2am. He was NOT interested in anything other than my HOTEL CODE.. he asked rudely (MORE LIKE YELLING AND DEMANDING) about it and what it was. I explained i had no idea what he was talking about. I was trying to come to all my senses(FROM WORKING A DOUBLE AND HAVING TO PULL A TURN-AROUND) & UPSET BC THE RSV WAS CXLD. Then he ACCUSED me of lying- saying i am not an employee BC ALL employees KNOW THE HOTEL CODE.. I repeated myself again.. i did not know it.. so he yelled .. rsv is cxld.. he needs to leave or have the cops called.. RUDE. finally i gave him my log in name and he said.. oh .. you are an employee .. i will put the rsv back in .. BUT we only have 1 beds available. i explained it is 2 adults and a teen.. we can not stay in a 1 bed.. RUDELY he said that was all they had.. and it is management's choice of what type of room for employee's to stay in.. we took it.. no other choice. I WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN. THIS WAS MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND

Room Tip: Do NOT allow management to CHOOSE your room.!
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2016 via mobile

The staff are kind and courteous! I was able to get a room right on the spot. Mike and his staff are extremely professional! Not only that, the rooms are exceptionally clean! I am super impressed with Quality Inn! Thank you all so much for making my stay comfortable and relaxing! Top notch! The hotel standards are impressive! Keep up the good work! Thanks again!

Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed March 9, 2016

While this hotel had updated decor and clean rooms, it did not meet the standards of other Quality Inns I have frequented.

There was no coffee in the lobby. I think this is the only Quality Inn that did not have that convenience. The coffee in the room was really dreadful.

The room smelled sickeningly sweet, as did the bathroom towels.

There was only 1 bar of soap on the 1st night, and housekeeping left the wet cleaning cloth on the sink the 2nd day.

The outdoor pool was dirty.

All this, and the room wasn't even inexpensive.

I don't recommend.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 29, 2016

I stayed two nights and found the hotel very quiet and in good condition. I did take advantage of the breakfast Sunday morning and it was ok, about average.
The room had a mini fridge and microwave. The linens looked up to date and the overall property was clean. The check in was prompt and the staff was friendly. Wish that each floor had an icemaker and vending but only on a short elevator ride away. Stores, cafes and shopping are nearby.

Room Tip: I would have asked for the first floor just because of ice and vending.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo