“excellent value”

Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Buda
Rockwall, Texas
“excellent value”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Stayed here on a business trip when weather held me up. It was easy, clean, friendly, safe, and comfortable. No need to look further. Less new hotels at comparable chains were $20 more that night and are not as convenient. Even stayed for breaksfast which I normally skip at hotels due to facilities, but I had no concerns and enjoyed the stay. While conveniently off the highway, the only reason not 5 stars is the slim offerings around the hotel for places to eat. I plan to use this hotel whenever I am between Austin and San Marcos.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Clean large rooms with great service and a very good breakfast.Strong wifi and Easy on and off the highway with some parking for vehicles with trailers.The staff was full of information, will make this my new hotel when visiting Buda Tx.

• Stayed February 2013
corpus christi
Reviewed February 12, 2013

my stay at the best western in buda was great ,family and I drove in pretty late we are all tierd its raining and cold, took a chance and pulled in most of the rooms were taken that I needed for my family and I ,mr.mike patel did his best for us that night we were very pleased in our room and I realy thank u sr.next time we are in the area we shall return

Room Tip: rooms are big and super clean
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed February 12, 2013

My wife and I have stayed here twice in past couple of months visiting military family. Great place, breakfast is OK. Rooms are comfortable. Anything we needed, just a phone call. Short drive into Austin from the south. Will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Lake Dallas, Texas
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My stay at the hotel was very good. The customer service was excellent they treated me respectfully and curiously . Mike and Usha Patel where very nice and well mannered they treated me like if I was home. The thing I liked the most was there pillows wanted to bring them home and the bathroom was very clean thank you house keepers for keeping the rooms very clean, the bed was also very comfortable. It was nice to come back after a long day knowing it would be quite and and comfortable to relax. I'm sure I ill be back to stay.

Thank you Mike and Usha Patel and staff
Sincerely Diego Arias

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We needed a hotel late in the night. With not alot of funds but Best Western helped us get a room at a great low price. It was very clean and comfortable. Rabin the guy who checked us in was awesome. The time didnt matter he helped us with everything we needed. When Mike checked us out the next morning he gave us great information and made sure we lefr with a smile!!! Amazing service, cleanliness, and value!!

• Stayed February 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buda
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buda at Cabela's
Americas Best Value Inn - Buda
Comfort Suites Buda – Austin South Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Austin South/Buda
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin South - Buda
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kyle - Austin South

Been to Quality Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!