“Friendly service”

Quality Inn and Suites
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Buda
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My wife and I spent one night at the Best Western Southgate Inn. We found the staff to be friendly and the room clean, well maintained and comfortable. The access to and from I-35 is very easy. The location is convenient to everywhere that we needed or wanted to go.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Best place to stay on the way to San Antonio TX. Friendly service and affordable pricing and peaceful environment. This was the first time for me to stay in this place and would recommend to everyone to stay. I stayed here and drove to San Antonio which is not too far from here.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Excellent customer service. Very friendly...we've come down to Texas from Wisconsin. Property is maintained, clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend to anyone traveling in this area. Convenient access to highway 35 South.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have stayed numerous times at the Best Western Southgate Inn in Buda, Texas,and have found the service excellent and the rooms superior, for the price. Mr. Patel and his son are very hospitable and go the extra mile to make your stay enjoyable and pleasant. I travel throughout the U.S.A. and this is one of my favorite locations I look forward too staying at. I would highly recommend it for anyone wanting an excellent place with great service to stay, while traveling.
Mike S

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I always stay at this Best Western when I traveled for business purposes, It is quiet, comfortable and they always treat me GREAT with the best rooms. It is really clean and it has the quality of a high end hotel. I will definetely recommend this place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 18, 2012

My wife and I are from Denver and recently booked a trip to Austin. It was our anniversary and we wanted to revist this beautiful area of Texas. We had originally booked everything on line including our hotel, which was in Austin. Upon arriving at our Hotel we found it to be nothing like the website displayed it. My wife said she could not stay in that room so we left and headed south. We arrived in Buda TX and found the Southgate Inn.
Upon arrival we were treated by one of the warmest, friendliest people you could hope to meet...Mike. We explained to Mike our experience with our original Hotel and that it was our anniversary and he gave us a great suite. The room was fantastic, the service and hospitality that we received was as good as it gets. My wife and I will not soon forget our wonderful experience and stay in Buda. As far as we are concerned Mike and the Southgate in saved our trip. Anytime I am in the area, I will know exactley where I am staying....We had a great time. Thank You Mike and Best Western.

Room Tip: The room we booked was right over the lobby. But it was as quiet as a country cabin.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I've had one of the best experiences here at this Hotel. I've been to Hilton, Marriott and several others and never received such wonderful service. Each of the managers are passionate about their jobs. The rooms are very spacious and clean; the beds are far better than any others that I've stayed on before. I've stayed at many hotels and convention centers and none have compared to this Hotel! Matter of fact, this is the first time that I've been inspired to give a review. I highly recommend this place to everyone. What makes it so unique is what I paid. I paid $69 for a room that normally, if I was at another hotel I would have to pay $250-300 for. The service goes beyond my expectations and I'm proud to recommend this Best Western. Thank you, John Friend

Room Tip: This is a newer hotel and so it is designed to be quiet throughout it. You can't hear anyone com...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buda
Americas Best Value Inn - Buda
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buda at Cabela's
Hampton Inn Kyle
Hampton Inn Kyle
#2 of 3 in Kyle

Been to Quality Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!