“Great value with my "2 fer coupon!"”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #11 of 58 Restaurants in Buda
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Watch your newspaper couons. Logan's has a buy 1, get 1 offer for any time of day. Love peanuts? Eat all you want and toss the shells on the floor...like Mom would NEVER let you do at home!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We were greeted nicely upon arrival, waitress was nice, we received our food and drinks fairly quickly. The waitress came back to our table more than once to make sure we were ok and the food was good.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Big plates, loaded up... the steak quaility is just ok.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

After realizing the hotel I was staying at did not have a bar or grill open, I needed something fast bc of low blood sugar. Logan's was great! Fast service and pleasant waitress!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We had recently relocated in the area and Friday evening dinners were becoming a regular event here. I was really getting hooked on the Filet Mignon and out of 4-6 times getting this cut there was only one time I was disappointed. We have been waited on by what seems like just about everyone working there, the folks serving have been wonderful. The only problem we've had with this restaurant is they have poor staff when it comes to cleaning the tables up. You never know what your going to sit in that the group before you left and didn't get cleaned up. We've mentioned this to the manager (key carrier as they are called) and hopefully this issue has been addressed. I have to give them a hit for the Service because of that.
The location has the potential to raise the bar in that area for sure. Other then that. The meals have been great, wait staff great, drinks great.

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!