“Short walk from Hampton Inn”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 55 Restaurants in Buda
Cuisines: American
Detroit, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Short walk from Hampton Inn”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Love the Pork Chops !!! Easy access and always have the best
biscuits and cornbread muffins. lots of choices on the menu.....

Visited February 2014

New Braunfels, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible food and service”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This was the worst dining experience I have ever had. The waitress got our order wrong, was not friendly, and never came back to check on us after she dropped off the wrong food. The manager failed to correct our wrong order when we told her the problem. No one came back to even give us a check. The food quality was terrible also. It tasted like something they might serve in jail or a public school. I would not recommend this restaurant to an enemy.

• Visited December 2013
Sweetwater, Texas
“JUST AVERAGE!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Cracker Barrel is usually consistent, but this one served dried out food. We were looking forward to the Sunrise Sampler, but it came with hardened, dry hash brown casserole; lukewarm grits that wouldn't even melt butter; and cold sawmill gravy.

It was mid-morning about 10:00, so we certainly thought it was still breakfast time. The service was good and it was clean and well maintained.

Visited December 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
“Rude and Mediocre”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We ate at this location Sunday in a family of six adults and two small children. We were seated at a five foot long table with one adult having to sit at the corner! The adjoining five foot table was never occupied all the time we were there. It took the server over 20 minutes just to get water and take orders, and I don' believe anything really registered with her! No manager or supervisor ever came by to check on the quality of food or service! I was asked if I wanted more coffee to go with my mediocre open face roast beef sandwich (no gravy), but the coffee never came 30 minutes later. Thus, as a retired retailer of 30 plus years in customer service, I approached what I thought might be a manager visiting with a fellow employee in the store section. He was a Mr. Lovett. I told him what a bad experience we had, and I said the server was so untrained and ignorant she would be fired on the spot if she worked for me! Well, he was highly insulted as stated angrily to me, but never apologized for their mistakes or failures!!

• Visited November 2013
Austin
“Good food if you can get past all the crap in their store”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

There's something on the menu for just about everyone and the food is good on a very consistent bakery (whichever location you visit). I just can't stand all the stuff they sell and that you have to wade through to get to the restaurant, but I guess that is what makes Cracker Barrel, Cracker Barrel.

Visited October 2013

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!