“Like Mc Donalds but on a grander scale.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #2 of 56 Restaurants in Buda
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 18, 2013

One has to love Cracker Barrel, me I like it but prefer a smaller venue when I am eating Breakfast. The food was prepared and served hot, big plus when eating sunny side up eggs and ham. The wait is what kills it for me at a Cracker Barrel. If they did not have rockers out front, this would be a no go for me, but hey, the wife likes it so remember the golden rule: "Happy Wife, Happy Life".

The store is also a good diversion for keeping you from having the feeling that you just joined the Army and waiting for a Physical or watch people eat ice cream at a Baskin and Robins while you stand there with a buzzer of a number in your hand starving to death. Go but you better be prepared to wait. Having said that, the reason you wait is folks love Cracker Barrel's. What can say that any more than holding one of the buzzing plates or a number waiting for someone to say; Mr. Pig, your table is ready and watch the reactions on the faces of the diner's wanting to see this "Mr. Pig" guy. Yep, that's me. LOL. You should see the faces. My wife hates when I sign in as Mr. Pig. ME I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

They should have had more staff on hand to handle the crowd. Our server didn't know the menu and actually had other customers walk out on her.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Food is excellent, however the service in the dining room is less than desired. Too long to wait to be served after being seated. Many times wrong order. Needs stronger management and more instruction on how to wait tables

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Their food is consistant from one property to the next. This one is no exception. Food and service predictably good.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

If you like Cracker Barrel, then this location provides the same consistent food and service as the others. Only downside was server was attentive but eager to get us moving along (did not make sense since there were only a few customers in the restaurant when we dined).

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!