Great location - close to South Austin. Seemed a little short on staff during our stay, but overall a good experience. Upon arrival, it was unclear if our room was ready though it was late in the afternoon (about 6:00 pm). The front desk clerk called housekeeping and we waited about 5 - 7 minutes before getting the okay. The room was very nice, quiet, and large with comfortable setting. It had a huge desk area where a couple of people could work without feeling cramped, though only one desk type rolling chair. The nice person that checked us out was also running the breakfast area - I don't know if she was "covering" for another staff person that was temporarily gone or if she was responsible for both areas that morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Buda and relax in a small, "hometown" atmosphere that sits on the edge of the vast cultural wonderland of Austin-the capital city of Texas and the "Live Music Capital of the World." The Hampton Inn & Suites Hotel in Buda is located just south of Austin on NAFTA Highway off I-35, only about fifteen minutes from the University of Texas-Austin and twenty minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Austin South/Buda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Buda Hotel Buda
- Hampton Inn And Suites Buda
- Buda Hampton Inn