I am a very frequent traveler both for business and personal. My teenage daughter's soccer team had to be in Buda, Texas the weekend before Christmas for a tournament.This Hampton Inn made the experience amazing. The staff was helpful and friendly. The rooms and bathrooms were all clean, and our girls where able to blow off steam and enjoy the pool and fitness center in December! The breakfast was quite tasty and they changed the menu so we did not have to eat the same thing each morning. We were a large group and I had some problems with billing but one phone call later it was all cleared up. An overall amazing experience, I would recommend for families traveling as well as for professionals on business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit Buda and relax in a small, "hometown" atmosphere that sits on the edge of the vast cultural wonderland of Austin-the capital city of Texas and the "Live Music Capital of the World." The Hampton Inn & Suites Hotel in Buda is located just south of Austin on NAFTA Highway off I-35, only about fifteen minutes from the University of Texas-Austin and twenty minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Austin South/Buda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Buda
- Hampton Inn & Suites Buda Hotel Buda
- Buda Hampton Inn