“Great deal and good night stay.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Austin South/Buda
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Buda
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 11, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for a Friday night as our hotel rate in downtown Austin was going to become obscene. This is outside of the city but was great after spending the full day here. It was amusing because the hotel is behind an Arby's , next to a walmart superstore and next to cabellas . Convenient if those are your needs . Pool is decent as well as the gym . Had a peaceful night sleep and the price couldn't be beat !

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank fozzybaier
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Austin South/Buda

Reviewed August 29, 2011

Nice hotel for the $, hard to get to. I traveled through several parking lots several times going to & from the hotel. Good Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: reserve an end cap room/suite for the largest size avail.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank GoTexansFight
Reviewed August 22, 2011

A great place to stay that I highly recommend. Hampton Inn in Buda TX is like my second home. I come here every 5-6 weeks and stay for 3-4 nights. The whole staff has become my second family. Jessica, the cheerful sales manager, is always helping everyone and making sure everyone and all is fine. Veronica, Rebecca, Alisha, Belkyn and Luis always greet everyone with a friendly smile and are always eager to answer any question. You really feel like you are part of the Hampton family when you stay at the Hampton Inn in Buda. You are recognized by name as of your second stay.
Cindy and Sandra (the smiling breakfast ladies) are pros with the waffle machine and always make sure everything is available.The are great hostesses. The hotel rooms are clean and any little problem is fixed right away. There is a pool ready for you to relax in. There is a shopping center right by the hotel. You are close to Highway 35 (1 block), 20 minutes to Austin airport one way and 20 minutes in the other direction to one of the biggest outlet shopping mall. We can't ask for more but we do get more.... Great chocolate chips cookies in the afternoon when you check in.
Thank you Rick (manager) for having such a great welcoming place to stay. Thank you everyone at the Hampton Inn Buda for making my stays away from home so pleasant.
See you soon,
Catherine Hébert

Room Tip: Just ask for what you want and see what happens.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Merci_Thankyou
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Was very happy to see such friendly staff greeting me when I arrived. I was even happier to see that our room was clean and orderly. The hotel breakfast was great and the overall experience was lovely. I will definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and family. Great job by the friendly staff!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank BeatleLady78
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Turn a 2 day trip into a 4 day trip to help our daughter move. We needed to stay 2 extra nights and Rebecca was great helping us get the same rate for two more nights. We also had a trailer with us and Rebecca and Alisha found us a place to park so we did not block the parking lot. We will return to the Buda Hampton Inn & Suites for our future visits to the area.

Room Tip: Get the north side away from Cabela's parking lot
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Bob B
Reviewed April 20, 2011

My teenage daughter had a dance competition in nearby Kyle, TX. We stopped here for the night with her friend. We arrived early - around 11:00 am or so and asked if we could possibly get into our room early so we could get ready at the hotel instead of the venue. The clerk had us wait in the lobby and 15 minutes later we had a clean room. Everything was nice and clean and worked perfectly...looks like a new hotel to me. Our friends stayed at the Best Western in Buda and said it wasn't that great. Nice pool and breakfast too. Oh, yeah...I forgot to add that they let us use their conference room for free for about 45 minutes. Very nice. Definitely would recommend a stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank patticakesTemple_TX
Reviewed March 21, 2011

I just want to say that one person made our stay at the Hampton Inn at Buda memorable (in an extremely unmemorable location),
and that was the night manager, Steven. he went out of his way, completely, to make things better for us. Suffice to say he exemplifies what generous and considerate customer service IS. Hampton Inn should promote this guy!!!

Thanks Steven!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank cjo777
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buda
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buda at Cabela's
Comfort Suites Buda – Austin South Hotel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Austin South - Buda
Americas Best Value Inn - Buda
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kyle - Austin South
Best Western Plus Buda Austin Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Austin South/Buda? Share your experiences!