I don't know where to start - truly it was that bad. I suppose I should start by saying something good, so . .. "the TV worked". Now the bad news:
1. there was no curtain on the windows, just vertical blinds that didn't close and jangled all night to the slightest breeze in the room.
2. no heat (40 degree night was not fun)
3. continential breakfast was aptly named as it probably served to the real continental army - no milk for the cereral, toaster didn't work, no one to tell one's woes to
4. bathroom door didn't work
5. mold in bathroom
6. noise, noise, noise - the hotel apparently is next to a shopping center with a nigh-club that stays open to 2:00 AM, and since the walls are paper-thin in this hotel, any outside noise instantly becomes inside noise.
When I checked out the morning after and mentioned these issues to the person at the desk, she told me how the owner had bought the hotel in bankruptcy in summer of 2010, and that, "fixing things just had not been a priority". So you have been warned.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your University Inn College Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.