“The place to go for quick Tex-Mex”

Casa Rodriguez Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 188 Restaurants in Bryan
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Excellent Tex-Mex style food with great service and reasonable prices. You can't go wrong eating here.

There are newer reviews for Casa Rodriguez Restaurant

Reviewed May 9, 2013

When I am in town, I usually can be found at Casa Rod on Saturday mornings with a small group of friends, where we discuss and solve most of the problems of the day and enjoy an excellent breakfast. In addition to good food, the service is exceptional. The young lady that waits on us most of the time is fast, friendly, and remembers our orders from the previous Saturday. This place is frequented by members of "old Bryan" and it is not uncommon to see members of the Bryan Fire Department having breakfast there as well. Give it a try, you'll like it.

1  Thank CJTravelerTexas
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The fried avocado (with beef fajita filling); spinach enchiladas; and the El Goyito dinner (beef brisket) are
satisfying. The quality of the salsa is inconsistent, the charra beans sometimes are more 'juice' than beans,
and the Mexican-style potatoes are definitely from a can.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Looking for Mexican food in Texas can be found around every corner. But the authentic style food at this restaurant was off the charts! Ordered the fried avocado with chicken, which was interesting, too much batter but tasty. I should have ordered it stuffed with spinach. But what was amazing was the refried beans that my husband had....yummy beans with a smokey bacon flavor = fantastic!. On my plate with the fried avocado was a little bowl of bean & bacon soup...the complex flavors of that little cup were amazing! The chips and salsa were a nice app thin - chips and slightly spicy but tasty salsa. Prices with drinks for 2 was $30 for dinner. Food was excellent!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife and I are from New Jersey and were in town to see the Bush Library. Looking for a good restaurant, my wife selected Casa Rodriguez.

We were seated promptly and in a moment or two we had salsa and chips, my wife asked for the green salsa and it was brought out immediately. WOW. What a kick and great flavor. The Chili Relleno was pur maoin course and it was delicious.

Our waiter Chris was there when we needed him and it was a pleasant dining experience. We met two of the family members and they related how the recipes went back to their great-grandmother. She had to be one great cook to hand down such great food ideas. We loved the atmosphere, the people and the food, and now are planning our next winter trip with a stop in Bryan, Texas just for Casa Rodriguez.