“My favorite restaurante”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
College Station, Texas
“My favorite restaurante”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Gina's is my favorite restautante in the world. They have a dish called a Volcan which is fajita meat with a creamy jalapeno sauce. it is amazing. You put the meat in a tortilla and roll it up. This dish is addicting and you will order it again and again. They also have the best hot sauce in town. We eat there as often as possible.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank ergo1727

college station
“Gina's rocks!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

A little off the beaten path but well worth the search! Muy autentico!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank ashlipoling
Nacogdoches, Texas
“The best Mexican Food I have had”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I have worked all over the wonderful State of Texas, and have spent a lot of time in south, and south-central Texas. Being that I love mexican food, I have tried in in literally hundreds of locations. This little restaurant puts out the best of all of these. I started eating there back in the early 1990's during an extended contract that kept me in College Station for nearly nine years. It is still the best. The salsa is unique, so good that I offered the owner a rather tidy sum of money for the recipe (he wouldn't reveal it :(

The enchiladas are incomparable, with the best gravy you will find. The rellenos are so good that it takes an act of supreme will not to order them every time that I go there. My family loves this restaurant so much that we have actually driven from Nacogdoches to College Station just to eat there (2 1/2 hours one way).

The service is friendly and efficient. My only problem with the establishment is that since they moved from downtown Bryan to their new spot, it is sometimes impossible to get a parking place.

I recommend Gina's to all, and promise that you will enjoy anything that comes from their kitchen.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank bluemax1914
Mannheim, Germany
“Very good home style Mexican food”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Going there regularly and have never been disappointed.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank GKA66
College Station
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place is amazing!”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

I've been going to Gina's since birth and it is by far my very favorite restaurant. The food there is superb as well as the service. It is a wonderful place to take the family and just enjoy authentic mexican food!

• Visited August 2011