“Best Pizza!”

Mr G's Pizzeria
Ranked #31 of 199 Restaurants in Bryan
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 22, 2012

This was the best pizza I have ever eaten. The crust, the sauce, meats, vegetables and cheese were all fresh and top grade. The cheese was wonderful - no words can describe it. The owner told us it was imported from Italy, wherever it comes from - they know their mozzarella!

Reviewed January 18, 2012

we much prefer the downtown Bryan location. Really good pizza, the calzones are worth getting for the amazement of the size, and the homemade spumone makes you realize why the dessert was so popular

Reviewed December 10, 2011

What a diamond! It's definitely the best place in Bryan/college station fr authentic italian pizza. Cooked to perfection everytime. Everything is super! The calazone and the spumone are homemade too! Can't go wrong here, you'll keep coming back! Come early, some nights you won't get a chair! Enjoy!

Reviewed June 25, 2011

I have never been treated so rude in a restaurant. The owner starred at me for about three minutes straight and then whispered something to my waitress. She came over and told me that I could not put my feet onto his chairs because it was a "classy place." And by classy place he means a restaurant where his disorganized office is in the middle of the restaurant (it is not walled off or even made into a cubicle), his bathroom is furnished with a painted piece of plywood as the floor and a card stock printed picture of Italy stapled on the wall, and pictures of himself all over the walls including a giant one at the top to boost his already elevated ego. In addition, this restaurant does not allow you to add toppings onto your pizzas (even though i was willing to pay extra for them), the waitstaff is cold (for the most part), and the place is boiling from the oven. We tried the cheese bread, but left before eating our pizza because we were so insulted. I am glad I was able to try the place without paying because the service, atmosphere, and egotistical owner are not worth my money.

2  Thank armbar87
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Park Ridge, Illinois
Reviewed September 14, 2008

Sometimes really slow service as staff seems to be in short supply. Great pizza and calzone. Only wish they used fresh mushrooms instead of canned.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook