Hilton Garden Inn College Station
$104
$99
$85
$65
Sleep Inn & Suites(Bryan)(Great Value!)
$75
SleepInn
$165
$159
$130
Preferred Hotels
Days Inn Bryan(Bryan)(Great Value!)
$67
Agoda.com
All reviewscollege stationgreat hotelindoor poolstaff was very friendlyrestaurants and shoppinggreat experienceexcellent stayfavorite hoteluniversity drivebusiness tripthe hotel staffclean hotelbreakfast staffwould definitely stay here againbed was comfortablein towni highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed January 28, 2014

The hotel was first rate, but pretty much higher than any other Hotel in College Station. I am a member of the Hilton Honors and got points for my stay, but will think twice about staying there again because of the price.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mechelle M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn College Station, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Shana,

It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests. Although you found our rates higher than others in the area, please know that we stand behind our Hilton Garden Inn standards providing our guests with an experience to surpass expectations. Please know that on every visit you will be treated with the quality of service you expect as well as first rate accommodations. We hope on your next visit to the area we will be able to serve you again.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Room was very clean and hotel staff was friendly. Only downside is you have to pay for breakfast which ranges from $4.95 for basic cereal and fruit to $9.95 if you want eggs etc. This should be included in the room price since it is on the higher side. Had a large group stay on the same floor and could hear all of the doors slamming shut when they were leaving at 5:30am.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Faleen11

We really appreciate you sharing your feedback about your recent stay. We will definitely take your comments regarding breakfast into consideration. We are glad you found your room clean and our staff hospitable and friendly. Please do consider us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

First impression of this hotel was great. Big modern lobby. Check in was fast and easy. Lobby is busy looking, but luxurious and welcoming. Design is a bit confusing as it is hard to see the from desk from the front door due to lobby furniture and curtains. Elevators are fast and spacious but make loud clanking noises which made myself and the other occupant nervous enough to talk about it as we grabbed the handles.

Elevators open up to a very wide hallway that is modern and minimalistic. Room keys are nice and convenient. Instead of a traditional swipe, you just place it against the reader the unlock. Rooms seem a little cramped. Comfortable bed, air works very well. Nice work desk and plenty of electrical outlets. Keurig in the room is a nice touch, but the quality of the coffee was garbage. TV was small for a new hotel. Room was very noisy. Could hear doors closing all night and guests talking in the hallway. Poorly insulated walls. Did not sleep well.

Sat at the bar and had dinner and drinks. Beautiful granite bar top with lots of seating. Was too chilly outside to enjoy the nice fire pit they have on the patio. Food tasted great. Started with the hummus and then had the chicken fettuccini. Everything was great until I found a big wad of plastic wrap in my pasta. When I told the bartender; she apologized but didn't bother to clear it, offer me something else to eat, or take it off my bill.

Breakfast is a bit confusing. They put out continental buffet items but also have a pickup window as well as waitstaff for hot items. No menus yet. I had an omelet with breakfast potatoes which was very tasty at $7.95. Not sure if everything else is free to hotel guests.

I wanted to give this beautiful new hotel a better rating but I refuse to be happy with paying $169 for a hotel room with no hot water. I could hear other guest at breakfast talking about cold showers as well. The rate was higher than the full service Hilton but had to try the new hotel out.

Jeremy,

We really appreciate that you took the time to write such an in depth review about your experience. It is very helpful to us as our aim is to provide the highest level of service and accommodations to our guests. Your feedback helps us know areas we can improve upon and also confirms what we are doing right. It is great to hear that your overall impression of our hotel was positive. We will certainly look into the matters such as the noise in the elevator and guest rooms as well as the water temperature for showering. We will also look into ways to make the breakfast set up more strait forward for our Guests. It is great to hear that you found the food tasty and enjoyable. We certainly hope you will get the chance to enjoy our fire pit on your next visit and thank you for your business.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

The staff was very friendly and accomidating. I live in WV and was in TX for a two week training for work. This training involved a lot of after hours studying. The staff had no problem with me and four others using the conference room for study sessions. It is a new hotel and everything was clean!!! The fitness center and laundry area was clean and very nice to use. I would definately stay again. The only down side is there were no restuarants or night life on this side of the highway within walking distance. So we had to drive 1-2 miles. But for the quality of staff and cleanliness, I would definately stay there the next time I am in town. Thank You!!

2  Thank Ella S
Mechelle M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn College Station, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

We truly enjoyed having you as our guest, thank you so much for making the effort to give us such a wonderful review. Our goal and our promise is to give quality service and to hear that we have successfully done so brings us so much delight. The appreciation you gave for the entire team as well as the overall experience is indeed heart-warming. You can be assured that we will do our utmost to work hard in maintaining the good points of your stay. We look forward to a return visit from you again very soon.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

There was zero insulation or soundproofing between rooms. I could hear adults speaking in their normal voices form both sides of my room. it took ear plugs to sleep - on a weekday night in January. There were no big groups or speical events going on. The swimming pool was supposed to be heated and it was ice cold. So I see no reason to return. I would have liked breakfast but that was the least of my disappointments.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

We sincerely appreciate the candid comments you share to us, for it gives us an opportunity to correct our shortcomings. It is indeed troubling to hear that you were not able to get a good night’s sleep during your recent visit with us. We apologize if your brief stay with us was deemed disappointing. Rest assured that we will try harder to improve and excel with the delivery of our services so that we may provide our guests with a far better experience. Should you wish to visit us again, we would be glad to assign you to a quieter room location upon request. We hope that you will allow us the opportunity to change your perception in the future.