“Good Eats”

Cuisines: American
Cypress, Texas
“Good Eats”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Good food and really good service from our waitress named "Cate". Plenty of menu choices and we didn't have to wait long before it was served plus good portions. .

• Visited June 2014

Arapaho
“Just as good as the first time!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We ate here a few years ago while visiting family in town and it was still a great place to eat. A very good menu to chose from. The wait staff was always checking on us. We would go back again.

• Visited April 2014
Gause, TX
“Won't Leave Hungry!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

My wife and I at there recently and enjoyed the meal. The restaurant is a little noisy due to the large number of people there, but other than that was quite comfortable. Service was average and the food was excellent. Portion size is huge and well prepared. Very tasty and well seasoned.

Plenty of close parking and an outdoor seating area is available as well. They have a sports bar area too.

I recommend this place.

• Visited March 2014
Texas
“Totally awesome chicken fried steak”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

If you want a truly good, authentic chicken fried steak, then you need to go to Cotton Patch. They know exactly how to make it. Been there several times in the last 2 months-the wait staff is always friendly & always take care of their customers.

Visited November 2013
Hearne, Texas
“Disappointed again”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Went here again tonight after a disappointment several months ago. First time back. I think I'm jinxed. Was seated at the same table as before but different waiter. This time a girl. I thought things were looking up. Well. No told again. Can you believe it. Now thats a damn shame.
Excuses again. Finally halfway though the meal they came out. But that's all we got. Was never ask if we wanted anymore. I think they have a quota. And had tea with the meal. Sweet. Do you think the refill was the same. Nope. Unsweetened. Damn again.
I don't think the wait staff is ever trained at this place.
I guess it will be awhile again before I go back Back now.
Sad. Sad.