“Very good service.”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #12 of 189 Restaurants in Bryan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Despite the parking lot being very full, we were seated immediately. The service was prompt and attentive. The food was very good. We were pleased and would return.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

This was the second time that I visited Cracker Barrel and it will be my last. I went in on a Sunday morning with my fiancé and the place was not too busy. We were seated immediately. The service was fine and our food came out in a timely manner. I ordered the chicken fried chicken which turned out to be a disaster. I ate about half of the chicken before I noticed that it was pink on the inside. I immediately notified the server that I wanted to speak to the manager. The manger came over and told me that he was sorry and then had the nerve to ask me if I wanted the kitchen to make me another one. Maybe as a restaurant manager he doesn't know the dangers of consuming uncooked chicken? Why would I want another piece of chicken from the same kitchen that just served me raw chicken?

The manager did end up comping my meal, which is the least he should have done. I do agree with an earlier review that stated there are 3 registers but only one of them is being used so there was a line to pay. I will never go back to Cracker Barrel and if you choose to, watch out for the raw chicken.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Stopped in on the way to the hotel, for a business trip. I was surrounded by great service from the moment I walked through the door. Not only were the "country store" staff friendly, but my server was very friendly and helpful. We settled on the special limited time entree, a pork roast plate. While it was not terrible, it was kind of bland. I was expecting a more tasty cut of meat. Green beans were okay, and the rice pilaf that came with the special was dry and flavorless. I'm not sure what exactly I expected from this entree, but it didn't seem to deliver much flavor. What the food lacked, the service made up for and more. Thanks for your excellent service!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is the second time I have visited this Cracker Barrel. The service was friendly and efficient, the table was clean, as was the rest of the restaurant, and the daily special of turkey and dressing was delicious. Upon leaving the dining area with my ticket, I was confronted with a long line to pay for the meal. Despite the fact that there were three checkout registers, only one was working. I almost spent as much time in line as I did consuming my meal. I'm not writing off this Cracker Barrel, but the management needs to refine and improve the checkout process.

2  Thank CJTravelerTexas
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Wow, what a deal! Ordered the lunch special, and it sure was special. Meal slice was super thin, 1/4" or so! Mashed potatoes were cold, as was Gravy, waitstaff was pleasant and did take care of us good. Will not return!

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!